Looking for a High Quality Tracking Camera without Spending a Fortune on and having to Install Complex Systems?
Finally! An affordable auto tracking camera for everyone. The iSmart Lecture Tracking Camera brings you peice of mind and simplicity to have camera tracking done right. The Lock-N-Track camera uses intelligent video analysis technology to detect, lock and track moving objects. It is built with high quality parts to enable a smooth tracking experience which is less disruptive to the view. It locks precisely on the first movement in the center of the image.
The tracking camera is perfect for so many situations:
- Distance Learning
- Technology Demonstrations
- Board Rooms
With the iSmart Auto Tracking Camera, you’ll be able to have a conference room tracking camera set up in just minutes. The iSmart Tracking Camera truly brings a disruptive price point to tracking cameras.
Features of the Tracking Camera:
- 1080p Resolution
- Component Video interface (YPbPr) - We recommend a Magewell HD-SDI to USB 3.0 Dongle to enable this with any software based video conference system (Zoom, Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, etc)
- Advanced image detection algorithm to detect and track moving objects.
- Made of high quality parts for smooth tracking and long life
- Easy to set up
- Wall or Pendant mountable
- RS485 Control Capable
- Adaptible to Pelco D and VISCA
How well does the Auto Tracking Camera track? Judge for yourself...
How hard is it to configure the tracking camera:
Things to know before buying and installing:
- Recommended distance from the speaker and the camera is 21-35 feet
- Camera should be approximately 8 feet from the floor.
- Make sure the Aux Camera is pointed straight at the caputure area.
Included with each camera is a joystick / touchpad that allows you to program the tracking functions and even change the camera manual mode if needed.
Tracking Camera Specifications:
- 1/2.8 inch Exmor CMOS Sensor
- 2.1 Megapixels
- 0.5 Lux
- (F1.6-F3.5), F-4.79mm-94mm
Field of View:
- Wide: 59.5 degrees
- Tele 3.3 degrees
- 20x Optical
- 12x Digital
HD Analog Component (YPbPr)
- 9600BPS (Smoking!)
- Pelco-D & Visca
- 12 Volts DC
- 160(D) x 206(H) mm
Try it 100% RISK FREE for a FULL 30 days with our
“Love it or Return it” Guarantee!!
30 Day Risk Free Return Policy:
- Camera and packaging must be in working and like new condition.
- Limited to 1 system only. In short please don't buy 8 cameras, have your call and return them.
- If there are technical issues with the cameras we will work with you to resolve these issues.
- You are responsible for shipping charges back to VideoConferenceGear.com in Denver, Colorado.
- We pride ourselves on being honest and fair. We ask the same. Please don't buy it with the intention of using it and returning it.
- In addition we like to get your personal opinion camera to provide feed back to the manufacturers. So we will probably ask you a question or two, but this does not affect your ability to return.
- Risk Free Return Policy only applicable to USA clients. Canadian clients please contact us first, I’m sure we can work something out.
Give us a call at (720) 310-5148 or email us and we’d be happy to answer all your questions!
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
1 Year Warranty