Zoom Rooms kit for Larger Meeting Spaces!
With AVer CAM520 and Yamaha YVC1000
There may not be a better selling Zoom Rooms camera. Seriously, the AVer CAM520 has become a complete run-away success when customers are looking for quality. We've put together several Zoom Rooms kits with the Aver CAM520, and we've kitted this one with the Yamaha YVC-1000 (with an additional microphone), a conference speakerphone perfect for medium or large conference rooms, or even a small classroom - up to 12+ people.
You deserve the Power and Performance of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG only believes in selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. The Intel Skull Canyon NUC has become our go to device for all Zoom Rooms kits. All our NUC’s come bundled with 16GB RAM, 120 SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fullly licensed Windows 10 Professional to get you up and running fast.
In addition, the Intel Skull Canyon can handle up to 3 monitors (although we recommend two). Solid state all the way through and 1 inch thickness to easily hide behind a monitor with the included mount. You need processing and graphics power for your Zoom Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Intel and the processing power of the i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a high quality device that will give you years of service from VCG.
JAM! (Just add Monitors)
All our Zoom Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
We know first hand how Zoom Rooms can create confusion, when buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality producs, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything sell before we recommend it or sell it online.
We've made it easy to order Zoom Rooms kits. No longer do you have to go through multiple suppliers to get your Zoom Rooms solution.
Zoom Rooms Camera
- 12X optical zoom
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- Full HD 1080p
- 260° pan; 115° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
Zoom Rooms Audio
- Separate microphone and speaker units
- Smoothly integrate audio and video
- Adaptive echo canceller
- USB and Bluetooth connection
- Includes additional microphone, perfect for larger conference rooms
Zoom Rooms Console
Apple iPad Mini
- NEW Apple iPad Mini
- 128Gb WiFi model
- 7.9" diagonal fingerprint resistant screen
- Gives simple and intuitive controls for your Zoom Rooms
- Keep your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features
- Positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference rooms
- Low profile
Zoom Rooms Controls
- Quad Core Power house @ 2.6 GHz
- Runs Zoom Rooms Application and becomes like an appliance
- i7 Quad Core, 16GB, 120SSD, integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Profession license included
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display with included VESA mount
Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Pad
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your Zoom Rooms and to run browser or Microsoft Windows-based applications on the Intel Skull Canyon
Zoom Rooms Accessories
- Cables and connectors Included
- 2 - 6ft HDMI Cables
- 1 - Mini-Display Port to HDMI Dongle
- 1 - 25' Cat5e Black
- Get the most out of your Zoom Rooms, and get collaborating as quickly as possible
- Full installation, integration and setup services
- Available nationwide for all your offices
Zoom and Zoom Rooms are changing the way businesses communicate and making it both easy and cost effective to add video conferencing and collaboration to your company, at a fraction of what it would have cost you just a few years ago. Now, you can create a modern conference room - collaborating with your customers, your vendors or your employees - anywhere in the world.
And don't forget to check out our Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display Kits - the feature is free with your Zoom Rooms license and provides the ability to display meeting rooms schedules, and actually book the room - right at the room location. We include everything you need in our Scheduling Display kits.