Stand-alone wireless presentation system for small meeting rooms
Sharing as a basic need The CS100 brings the ClickShare experience to small meeting and huddle rooms where sharing content from a laptop or mobile device is a basic need.
Anyone – including guests – can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug a USB powered device – the ClickShare Button – into their PC or Mac and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the large meeting room screen.
With the ClickShare App, users can also share content from their mobile phones or tablets. A standalone model The CS100 is a standalone model with an HDMI output, that allows up to 8 users to connect and, with one user sharing at a time.
The CS100 includes the standard ClickShare security features including encryption, login management, https and the possibility to hide the SSID of the Base Unit’s wireless network.
Product specifications CS100
- Operating system Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OSX 10.10/10.11
- Android 4.1 and later (ClickShare app)
- iOS 7.0 and later (ClickShare app)
- Video outputs 1x HDMI
- Frame rate Up to 30 fps
- Output resolution 1920x1200
- Noise Level Fanless
- Number of sources simultaneous on screen 1
- Number of simultaneous connections 8
- Audio Via HDMI, analog via Audio Jack 3.5mm
- iPad, iPhone and Android compatibility Sharing of documents, browser, camera for both Android and iOS devices
- ClickShare app
- Extended desktop Available (depending on the driver of your graphics card)
- Authentication protocol WPA2PSK in stand alone mode
- Wireless transmission protocol IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
- Reach Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30m (100 ft) between
- ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Frequency band 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz
- Connections 1x Ethernet LAN
- 1x (back) + 1x (front) USB
- Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm)
- Temperature range Operating: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F)
- Max: 35°C (95°F) at 3000m
- Storage: 20°C to +60°C (4°F to +140°F)
- Humidity Storage: 0 to 90% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Operation: 0 to 85% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Antitheft system Kensington lock
- Certifications FCC/CE
- Warranty 3 years standard
- ClickShare Base Unit dimensions
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 205mm x 115mm x 45mm (Min.) / 8.1” x 4.5” x 1.8” (Min.)
- Power consumption Operation: 6W (typical) / 18W (max)
- Standby: 2.6W (ECO standby) / 0.4W (Deep standby)
- Weight 600g / 1.32lbs
Need more information on this product or video conferencing?
Give us a call at (720) 310-5148 or email us and we’d be happy to answer all your questions! Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.