CSE-200 Wireless presentation system
Another Clickshare solution for for small to medium sized meeting rooms!
- Wireless connection to central screen
- Up to 2 users on-screen
- Share from laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Enhanced security features
- Central management
- Delivered with 2 Buttons
Creativity is one of the core assets of your organization. With ClickShare, you can make sure ideas receive the attention they deserve. This wireless presentation system allows users to simply share what’s on their laptop or mobile device, on the presentation screen. No cables, no set-up, no waiting to join in.
Plug in to stand out
The CSE-200 offers the ClickShare experience for small and medium-sized meeting rooms. Anyone – including guests – can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug a USB-powered device – the ClickShare Button – into their PC or Mac and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the large meeting room screen. With the ClickShare App, users can also share content from their mobile phones or tablets.
The CSE-200 was designed for enterprise rollouts and offers enhanced security features, a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content – and central management. Allowing up to 2 persons to share content simultaneously, the CSE-200 ensures direct connectivity to the central screen and encourages collaboration. For user convenience, security features of the CSE-200 can be set to one of three predefined levels, depending on the company’s policies and needs. Last but not least, the device’s API also makes integration into the company network a lot easier.
- Operating system Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OSX 10.10/10.11
- Android 4.1 and later (ClickShare app)
- iOS 7.0 and later (ClickShare app)
- Video outputs 1x HDMI
- Frame rate Up to 30 fps
- Output resolution 1920x1200
- Noise Level Fanless
- Number of sources simultaneous on screen 2
- Number of simultaneous connections 16
- Audio Via HDMI, analog via Audio Jack 3.5mm, S/PDIF
- iPad, iPhone and Android compatibility Sharing of documents, browser, camera for both Android and iOS devices via ClickShare app
- Extended desktop Available (depending on the driver of your graphics card)
- Authentication protocol WPA2-PSK in stand alone mode
- WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X in network integration mode
- Wireless transmission protocol IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
- Reach Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30m (100 ft) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Frequency band 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz
- Connections 1x Ethernet LAN
- 2x (back) + 1x (front) USB
- Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm), digital S/PDIF
- Temperature range Operating: 0°C to +40°C (+32°F to +104°F)
- Max: 35°C (95°F) at 3000m
- Storage: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to +140°F)
- Humidity Storage: 0 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Operation: 0 to 85% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Anti-theft system Kensington lock
- Certifications FCC/CE
- Warranty 3 years standard
- Possible to extend to 5 years
- ClickShare Base Unit dimensions
- Power consumption Operation: 6W (typical) / 18W (max)
- Standby: 2.6W (ECO standby) / 0.4W (Deep standby)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 205mm x 115mm x 45mm (excl. antennas) / 8.1” x 4.5” x 1.8”
- 205mm x 150mm x 135mm (incl. antennas) / 8.1" x 5.9" x 5.3"
- Weight 600g / 1.32lbs
Need more information on this product or video conferencing?
Give us a call at (720) 310-5148 or email us and we’d be happy to answer all your questions! Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.