Convert HDMI to USB 3.0 with the Magewell HDMI converter
With the new Video Conferencing software solutions sometimes it is difficult to share a laptop from a guest PC to video conference application. The Magewell HDMI to USB 3.0 converter solves this problem, now laptops running most major operations systems (Windows, Mac, Linux) can share their video out to a Room PC via USB. We love the Magewell HDMI to USB 3.0 & 2.0 converters because of they just work. There are numerous competing brands out there that are more than twice the price. No need to waste your money for the same experience. Hundreds of clients have purchase Magewells from the largest search engine company in the world to local video production houses. Very few returns once they see how simple and reliable Magewell makes their products.
In addition if you want to convert a Cisco PrecisionHD or Lifesize video conference to a USB Camera, the Magewall HDMI converter will meet you needs. Also if you a PTZ camara with DVI-D out, an adapter will meet your needs as well.
- Compatible with various USB 3.0 chipsets (Intel, Renesas, ASMedia, Fresco Logic), compatible with expended USB 3.0 via PCIe Gen1.1 x1
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Compatible operating systems: Windows (7, 8, 8.1), Linux (kernel version 2.6.38 and above), OS X (10.8 and above)
- Support APIs, such as Windows: DirectShow, DirectSound, Linux: V4L2, ALSA, OS X: QuickTime
- Support software including Windows Media Encoder (Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), Wirecast (Windows, OS X) and etc…
Excellent Video Processing
- Support up to 1920x1200p60 (CVT-RB) Video Input
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in YUY2
- Video output support up to 1920x1200p60 in RGB24
- The process of video and audio is done by the dongle and will not occupy CPU.
Flexible and Friendly Features
- Connect multiple dongles to one machine
- Enable the up/down conversion of video resolution, frame rate and audio sampling rate
- Support brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and other screen adjustment functions
- The HDMI video capture meets UVC standard, support YUV 4:2:2 (YUY2) or RGB 4:4:4 (RGB24) video output
- The HDMI video capture meets UAC standard and 48KHz PCM stereo audio output
- The video processing engine can be updated via firmware without changing the hardware.
- Automatically detect and de-interlace signals
Easy to Use
- No need to install drivers in Windows, Linux, and OS X, real plug and play.
- Automatically determine the input video format and automatically convert it to the specified output size and frame rateåÜÛâ
- Automatically determine the input audio formats and automatically convert it to 48 KHz PCM stereo audio.
Reliable and Stable
- 64MB DDR2 Onboard memory, it can effectively conduct video frame buffer and USB transfer flow control to avoid interruption or error images when the USB transmission bandwidth is occupied.
- Pass through 7x24h continuous high load tests in high and low temperatures (0-50 degrees)