Logitech Group Video Conference Camera and Speakerphone Bundle
Its finally here! Logitech has stepped up their game beyond the desktop for video conferencing with their next generation video conferencing camera from the ever popular CC3000e. The team at Logitech renamed it the group and added a few extra features and enhancements to make this an even more powerful video conference camera and speakerphone budle.
Here are some of the enhancements we have found being a early beta tester of the Logitech Group:
- Improved Video Quality
- 5 Camera presets - Recall from the remote or speakerphone
- Speaker Phone Quality - This is really where Logitech stepped up the game. The sound quality compared the CC3000e is very impressive
- Expandable Mic-Pods - (additional cost, yet worth it for large rooms)
If you need a conference room webcam and speaker phone to enable your Lync, Jabber, Webex and Zoom video conferencing and audio calls via USB, you’ve found the PERFECT solution! The Group System is the perfect easy and affordable video conference option for any conference room, school, or office.
Give your business or school the power to collaborate and communicate remotely, without the huge price tag or complexity of traditional systems! The flexibility and affordability of the USB Group camera and speakerphone (that’s empowering companies of all sizes to realize the benefits of video collaboration) will literally transform the way you work or share.
We believe video conferencing systems should be:
- Easy to use
- Priced fair
- ALWAYS Working
While a typical video conferencing setup will cost you thousands of dollars, the Logitech® Group (at well under $1,000) is a powerful and affordable video conferencing solution that’ll turn any small to medium sized room into a video-enabled collaboration room!
Fully optimized for workgroups of 6-10 people, you’re getting a true all-in-one solution with remarkable 1080p HD video, enterprise-quality audio, and the ability to easily connect to a laptop or mobile device, giving workers the productivity benefits of crystal-clear, face-to-face communication from any distance.
Picture this for a second…
You’re in a video conference with a group of colleagues, and there’s a critically important graph up on the whiteboard but you can’t quite see it. Do you stop the meeting and say something?
Well, now you don’t have to! With our 90-degree field of view (with 10x lossless zoom), a Carl Zeiss®-certified glass lens, and remote-controlled 260-degree pan, viewing close-ups and whiteboard details will be crystal clear EVERY single time.
Never worry about background sounds or that loud static with our noise and echo cancellation! Plus, you’ll have omni-directional stereo or mono sound with 20-foot diameter range, plug-and-play ability to work with ANY software client, and a Kensington Security slot to deter thieves from even THINKING about taking your equipment!
You can easily connect to a Mac®, PC, tablet, or smartphone (using USB for Mac and PCs, and Bluetooth® or Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity for smartphone or tablet) for perfect audio streaming. It’s also fully optimized for Microsoft® Lync, Cisco® Jabber, and WebEx. Skype™ certified and integrated with Vidyo®, ensuring an easy-to-use experience for you.
You’ll be getting a powerful speakerphone, quality camera, optional wall mount, and remote control that connect through a single hub (no bulky wires hanging all over) with up to 32 feet of cable, allowing the camera and speakerphone to operate separately if desired.
In just seconds, you can turn ANY room into a conference room and experience the productivity and power of video-enabled face-to-face collaboration through cloud conferencing!
VideoConferenceGear.com was lucky enough to received a Group system early. Here is our initial review and testing:
How is the video quality on the Logitech Group Camera?
Logitech Group Technical Specifications:
- Windows® 7, 8.1 or 10
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Camera: 5.12 in (130 mm) x 7.0 in (170 mm) x 5.40 in (138 mm)
Weight: 1.31lb (585 g)
- Speakerphone: 9.5 in (240 mm ) x 2.5 in (65 mm ) x 9.5 in (240 mm )
Weight: 2.68 lb (1223 g)
- Hub: 3.75 in (94 mm) x 1.3 in (34 mm) x 2.9 in (74 mm)
Weight: 3.0 oz (83 g)
- Remote: 2.0 in (50 mm) x 5.0 in(120 mm) x 0.5 in (12 mm)
Weight: 2.0 oz (51 g)
- Wall/Table Mount: 8.27 in (210 mm) x 4.72 in (120 mm) x 3.9 in (99 mm)
Weight: 8.99 oz (255 g)
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Remote control
- Two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub
- One 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC
- Velcro for cable management
- Velcro for hub to table securing, powered hub
- Power adapter with regional plugs
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
Technical Specifications of the Logitech Group Video Conference Bundle:
- Smooth motorized pan
- Tilt and zoom
- Controlled from remote or console 260°pan
- 130° tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- 90° Field of View
- Full HD 1080p 30fps
- H.264 UVC 1.5 with Scalable Video Coding (SVC)
- Autofocus 5 camera presets
- Far-end control (PTZ) of ConferenceCam product
- UVC Control Via USB
- ZEISS® lens certification
- Kensington security slot
- LED to confirm video streaming
- Standard tripod thread
- Dockable 8.5 m/28-foot range
- Full-duplex performance
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Noise reduction technology
- Ultra-wideband audio
- Bluetooth® and NFC enabled
- LCD for caller ID, call duration and other functional response
- LEDs for speakerphone streaming, mute, hold, and Bluetooth
- Touch controls for call answer/end, volume and mute, Bluetooth – plus camera PTZ, “home” preset and far-end control
- Microphones (Tx)
- Four omni-directional microphones supporting 20-foot diameter range
- Frequency response: 100Hz – 11KHz
- Sensitivity: -28dB +/-3dB
- Distortion: <5% from 200Hz
- Kensington security slot
VideoConferenceGear.com has been extensively testing the new Logitech Group system. The speakerphone is what has been improved greatly compared the the first generation CC3000e. Crystal Clear sound!
- Central mountable hub for connection of all components
- Included adhesive solution for under-table mounting
- Two cables for connection between hub and camera/ speakerphone (Length: 5m/16 ft)
- One USB cable for connection to PC/Mac (Length: 2 m/6.6 ft)
- AC Power adapter (Length: 3 m/9.8 ft)
- Dual purpose mount for wall placement or for elevating camera on table
Compliance and tools:
- USB 2.0 compliant
- UVC-compliant video and audio for broad application compatibility
- Skype for Business™ certified, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco Jabber® and WebEx® compatible
- Enhanced integration with Logitech Collaboration Program (LCP) members
- Downloadable diagnostic tool (We have been loving this tool to get the right color/brightness settings on the Logitech Group)
- Field upgradeable firmware tool
- Downloadable app plug-ins for advanced feature support
2 Year Warranty
Find Similar Products by Category
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.
We provide installation services all over the USA!