Phoenix Audio - Condor Array Microphone with built in Echo Cancellation
We admit it, the first we heard about the Condor we were skeptical. Then we demo'ed it (as we like to do with most products we sell) and were beyond impressed. No wonder the Phoenix Condor has been winning numbers of awards since it was first announced in June 2015. Now it is finally shipping and exceeding our client expectations daily.
So what makes the Condor a differnet type of microphone?
- It is mounted above or below your monitor.
- The pick up range is incredible as you will see in the demo video below.
- It automatically adjusts the output volume so everyone sounds crystal clear on the far side.
- It has a built in SIP Phone so you can use it with most popular VoIP systems.
- It is 50" wide (haven't seen any other USB Microphones this wide on the market)
The Phoenix Condor does not have a built in speaker. With the Condor you loop the output audio through it to your speakers and you get perfect acoustic echo cancellation that allows you to focus on your meeting and not on the technology.
Phoenix Condor Demo Video and Review
How to set up the Phoenix Condor in Zoom Rooms:
Give us a call at (720) 310-5148 or email us and we’d be happy to answer all your questions!
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Customers also viewed