VDO360 Beacon Video Conference Camera - HD USB PTZ
VDO360 has been one of the longest providers of HD USB Cameras for rooms. It has been installed in Fortune 500 conference rooms to numerous class rooms across the world. Reliabiltiy and consistency is what you get every time you purchase a VDO360 camera.
The VDO360 Beacon is based off the popluar VDO360 Compass camera with a few features removed as they are not needed for every situation. The RS232 and UVC Control has been removed as numerous people just want a camera they can control with the included remote control.
Features of the VDO360 Beacon:
- Presets Positions
- Call up to 7 different presets from the included remote control
- Dual IR Receivers
- In our testing of competitors cameras having consistent IR pickup by the camera is actually a problem. The Beacon has 2 IR sensors to help you focus on your meeting and not about trying to change position of the camera.
- Accurate Pan and Tilt
- The Beacon (and Compass) have upgraded their internal motor to enhance the experience to get the right camera shot quickly and easily.
- Simple Form Factor
- Small and compact - Also it has the same footprint as a Intel NUC PC, which are great for running multiple Video Collaboration software solutions in your conference room.
Specification of the VD360 Beacon Conference Room Camera
- Focus range/depth of field: f4.9 – 49mm/60cm-infinity
- Optical distortion: 1.2% -+0.8%
- Dynamic range: 65db
- SNR: 50db above
- Diagonal 66.6-7.2
- Horizontal 53.2-5.3
- Vertical 39.8-4.2
- Sensor size: 1/2.7”
- Standard Center Tripod mount: ¼”/20 thread
- MJPEG Format with resolution at
- 640×480 @ 30 frames per second
- 1280×720 @ 30 frames per second
- 1920×1080 @ 30 frames per second
- USB 2.0 Output
- Dual IR receiver on front
- Belt Drive Stepper motors with variable speed
- 9-12V DC input at 1A
- Width 4 5/8” (117.5mm)
- Depth 4 3/8” (111.2mm)
- Height 5”(127mm)
- 1lb 3.2 0z , (.548 Kg)
What is included in your new VD0360 Beacon camera:
- Beacon Camera
- Set top mount, to easily mount the camera to a flat screen monitor
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Full function IR Remote with batteries
- AC Adapter and Power Supply