a great, reliable camera from a proven leader
VDO360 Compass PTZ Video Conference Camera
VDO360 is one of the most established providers of HD USB cameras and you'll see them in installed in many Fortune 500 conference rooms, and classrooms, around the glob. They are known for the reliability, quality and support. The Compass is the latest from VDO360 and a full HD, PTZ video conferencing camera that provides lots of value for the money.
Feature of the VDO360 Compass include:
- Camera Preset Positioning
- Extremely fast and smooth movement
- Seven presets on handheld remote or using our exclusive desktop control
- RS-232 control
- Serial connection for external control system
- Preset positioning, up to 255 separate locations!
- UVC over USB control
- Enables Far End Camera Control when available in your software codec
- PC desktop control program (download for free from our website)
- Dual IR receivers
- One in the base and one in the lens assembly for a wide range of control positions
- IR controls include a “Video Mute”
- Accu Pan and Tilt
- Slow movement when you need it for fine tuning of camera position
- Rapid motion when you move a wide range
- Belt drive for smooth pan and tilt
- Quiet motion with no “jerkiness”
- Attractive form factor
- Compact in size for discrete placement in the most discerning environments
- Metal frame for a modern look
When you order the VDO360 Compass, you will receive the following:
- VPTZH-02 Compass camera
- Set top mount
- USB 2.0 cable
- DB9 serial to 8 pin DIN cable for RS232 control
- Full function IR remote and batteries
- AC adaptor power supply
Technical Specification for the VDO360 Compass:
- Focus range/depth of field: f4.9 – 49mm/60cm-infinity
- Optical distortion: 1.2% -+0.8%
- Dynamic range: 65db
- SNR: 50db above
- FOV: Diagonal 66.6-7.2, Horizontal 53.2-5.3, Vertical 39.8-4.2
- Sensor size: 1/2.7”
- Standard Center Tripod mount: ¼”/20 thread
- MJPEG Format with resolution at 640×480, 1280×720, and 1920×1080 all at 30fps.
- USB2.0 output
- RS232 control, compatible with all major control systems
- UVC Control over USB, software for Near End Camera Control included (download)
- Dual IR receiver on front
- Belt Drive Stepper motors with variable speed
- 9-12V DC input at 1A
- W 4 5/8” (117.5mm) , D 4 3/8” (111.2mm) , H 5”(127mm)
- Weight: 1lb 3.2 0z , (.548 Kg)
We love to talk about video conferencing, and help our customers get the best value for their project.
Find Similar Products by Category
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.
We provide installation services all over the USA!
Customers also viewed