Voice Tracker II Array Microphone: The Missing Piece to Your USB Echo Cancelation Puzzle
Ever feel like Microsoft Lync or Adobe Connect are just one teensy step away from being as good as more expensive and complicated conferencing tools?
Prepare to take a giant leap. The Voice Tracker II Array Microphone turns Lync, Adobe Connect and other affordable software and hardware based video conferecing systems into a quality audio capture system.
Connect the Voice Tracker II Array Microphone to your PC-based VoIP software and no more need for headphones—any near-end talkers on the fringes of the room will come in loud and clear (even the soft talkers). The mic’s acoustic echo cancellation algorithm even eliminates that echo effect far-end talkers sometimes hear. With this anti-echo technology, combined with a hefty dose of internal DSP, the Voice Tracker II can pick up talkers throughout the entire room.
Portable and Powered
Big in sound yet small in size, Voice Tracker II goes anywhere. It doesn’t even need a wall power converter—just plug it in through the USB connection. That means no need for adaptors in other countries.
Voice Tracker II steers a listening beam to all active talkers, keeping tabs on them. When they speak, the mic can send that location info to an automatic camera or robot, alerting them to turn the lens on the talker. It’s like having an invisible director in a control booth running your show.
Full-Duplex, Fraction of the Cost
Voice Tracker II’s anti-echo tech, internal DSP, small size and voice tracking make it a contender with conventional conferencing systems. It’s the perfect choice for full-duplex VoIP-based conferencing at a fraction of the cost.
- Range: 20+ feet for meeting recording (depends on acoustic characteristics of the room).
- AEC Performance: G.167 CompliantÌ´Ì_Û¬80 db of echo cancellation in single talk Ì´Ì_Û¬40 db of echo cancellation in double talkÌ´Ì_Û¬ 160 ms of echo tail lengthÌ´Ì_Û¬14 dB of background noise reduction
- Convergence time of less than 100msÌ´Ì_Û¬Sample rate: 48KHz
- Primary-audio output: USB
- Secondary-audio output: Mic level or ine level (switch controlled) 3.5mm mono jackÌ´Ì_Û¬6ft male/male audio cable (optional) 500 ohm output impedance
- Talker-location signal accuracy: 5 degrees
- Frequency Response:Ì´Ì_Û¬100Hz to 11,250 Hz
- Physical Dimensions:Ì´Ì_Û¬Length: 11.5"Ì´Ì_Û¬Height: 1.5"Ì´Ì_Û¬Weight: 0.75lbs
- Power Equipment: Powered by USB (wall-powered converter optional)Ì´Ì_Û¬5V DCÌ´Ì_Û¬400 ma
- Automatic electronic steering of "listening beam" to talker location
- Two-stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- Built-in high quality acoustic echo cancellation
- Six-element, 10-inch-long mic array for long range
- Mute mode
- Five-element "in-range" light to indicate location of chosen talker and sufficiency of signal
- Talker location signal thru DB 9 jack (cable optional)
- Compatible with a variety of operating systems including: Apple/Macintosh: Mac OS, Mac OS X, Microsoft: Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.
We provide installation services all over the USA!