Acendo Vibe 2100 is an expertly designed conferencing sound bar for meeting spaces. Featuring Sound by JBL, the connectivity that a professional environment requires, and a look that holds up to modern workspace architecture, Acendo Vibe supports the high standards of today's workforce.
Acendo Vibe utilizes HARMAN's audio expertise with integrated JBL speakers, far-field microphones, and DSP algorithms ensure everyone in the room hears and is heard clearly. Bluetooth connectivity allows for wireless sharing of content. Additionally, dedicated audio inputs and outputs that can be used to integrate Acendo Vibe with other room technology, such as hearing-enhanced systems.
Sound by JBL – Hear everything said in the meeting with speakers, microphones, and DSP algorithms from JBL.
Elegant Design – Modern office environments are designed to attract and retain the most talented employees through the use of elegant interior design and the use of tactile materials, such as fabrics. Acendo Vibe is built using high-quality materials and is available in two colors designed to complement interior design.
USB and Bluetooth Connectivity – Use Acendo Vibe in BYOD applications with a user's laptop or mobile phone, or use it with Acendo Core to create a complete, highly optimized meeting solution.
Integrated Mounting Bracket – The integrated wall mount facilitates installation by a single person. This mount allows customers to connect and route all the cabling with Acendo Vibe on the wall and then simply rotate Acendo Vibe into position.
- 3" x 23 1/2" x 4 1/8" (76 mm x 590 mm x 105 mm)
- Depth without wall mount spacers: 3 15/16” (100 mm)
- Weight 6.3 lbs. (2.86 kg)
- Built-in wall mount with hinge that allows installers to connect and manage cables when Acendo Vibe is hanging on the wall.
- Installed rubber feet for placement on a credenza or tabletop. Rubber feet can be removed for installation on a wall; however, it is important to note that for optimum sound quality, rubber feet must be present when resting on a table.
- Analog Stereo Input 1/8” mini-stereo Jack
- Analog Stereo Output 1/8” mini-stereo Jack
- Optical Stereo Input TOSLINK
- Power IEC C8 inlet
- RS-232 3-pin Phoenix connector (mating connector not included)
- USB Type-B receptacle (USB 2.0)
- USB 2.0 Microphones and speakers connect to PCs using standard Plug and Play (PnP) UAC drivers.
- USB connection used to configure AMX Acendo Vibe using PC/Mac application.
- Supported HDCP 1.4
- Resolution Support Up to 4K30
- Acendo Vibe only supports uncompressed stereo PCM audio.
- Supported Profiles Hands-free profile
- Advanced audio distribution profile
- Radio Frequency Range 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Radio Frequency Output Power < 10 MW
- Supported Stereo 10W with channel amplifier
- Dual, far-field microphone array
- Built-in Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- Connects using Bluetooth®
- Bluetooth® Pairing for mobile devices
- Disconnect (hang up)
- Microphone mute
- Source select
- Volume up/down
- Volume mute
Click “Add to Cart” above to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.