You just can't go wrong with AVer VC520+ RingCentral Rooms Kit, it's one of the best kits in the World!
There may not be a better combo than the AVer VC520+ ... but you might be wondering "Why the + ?"
For one, gone is the "hub" between the camera and speakerphone, now, it's one standard cable (RJ45 connectors) instead of a specialty cable from AVer. That change makes all the difference with how easy it is to setup and get going with the AVer VC520+. We've been telling them for years, and now we have an easier setup between the camera and speakerphone, which makes for easy setup (saving you time and money)!
Second, the camera is an 18X digital zoom with 82 degree field of view. There are 10 presents you can create with the included remote control, and the audio system has great sound quality, and 360 degree audio pickup. That means everyone will be heard and seen.
In our opinion, the AVer VC520+ is an indispensable video collaboration tool for businesses that use web- or cloud-based conferencing. Suitable for meeting rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms all the way up to large conference rooms. You can't go wrong with the VC520+ with it's powerful pan-tilt-zoom camera and advanced speakerphone, providing detailed images and sound quality that meets the needs of every business. it is our go to solution when designing room kits for our customers!
You deserve the Power and Performance of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG only believes in selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. The Intel Skull Canyon NUC has become our go to device for all RingCentral Rooms kits. All our NUC’s come bundled with 16GB RAM, 120 SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Windows 10 Professional to get you up and running fast.
In addition, the Intel Skull Canyon can handle up to 3 monitors (although we recommend two). Solid state all the way through and 1 inch thickness to easily hide behind a monitor with the included mount. You need processing and graphics power for your RingCentral Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Intel and the processing power of the i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a high quality device that will give you years of service from VCG.
JAM! (Just add Monitors)
All our RingCentral Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (check out our selection here). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
We know first hand how RingCentral Rooms can create confusion, when buying multiple components - and getting them to work seamlessly together. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything sell before we recommend it or sell it online.
We've made it easy to get your RingCentral Rooms kits. No longer do you need to go through multiple suppliers RingCentral Rooms solution.
RingCentral Rooms Camera
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Full HD 1080p
- 82° FOV (diagonal) with a minimum working distance of 1.5 meter/5 feet
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- ±130° pan; +90°/-25° tilt
- Multi-element, multi-coating auto-focus optics
- Standard tripod thread
- Flip horizontal/vertical, capable for reverse ceiling mount
- Kensington security slot
RingCentral Rooms Audio
- Full duplex microphone array up to 2 daisy-chain speakerphone
- 3.5mm Line-in (aux) cable connects to BYOD smartphones or PC as speakerphone
- Echo cancellation and noise suppression
- Microphones, 3 directional microphones supporting 360° pick up in 9m diameter range
- Touch controls for volume down, up, mute, phone input
RingCentral Rooms Console
Apple iPad Mini
- NEW Apple iPad Mini
- 128Gb WiFi model
- 7.9" diagonal fingerprint resistant screen
- Gives simple and intuitive controls for your RingCentral Rooms
- Keep your iPad Mini safe with tamper resistant features
- Positions iPad Mini ergonomically for conference rooms
- Low profile
RingCentral Rooms Controls
- Quad Core Power house @ 2.6 GHz
- Runs RingCentral Rooms Application and becomes like an appliance
- i7 Quad Core, 16GB, 120SSD, integrated Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- Microsoft Windows 10 Professional license included
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display with included VESA mount
Logitech Wireless Keyboard + Mouse Pad
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your RingCentral Rooms and to run browser or Microsoft Windows-based applications on the Intel Skull Canyon
RingCentral Rooms Accessories
- Cables and connectors Included
- 2 - Ultra Slim Series High Speed HDMI® Cable, 6ft Black
- 1 - Mini DisplayPort 1.2a/Thunderbolt™ to 4K HDMI® Passive Adapter, Black
- 1 - APC USB extension over CAT5/6
- 1 - Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 25ft Black
- Get the most out of your RingCentral Rooms, and get collaborating as quickly as possible
- Full project planning, installation, integration and setup services
- Available nationwide for all your offices
RingCentral is changing the way businesses communicate. They have taken their services to the next level by leveraging the best of both the Telecom and Internet have to offer in business communications. They have one of the best solutions on the market, blending all your business voice and video communications, creating a powerful platform to grow your business. They make it both easy and cost effective to add video conferencing and collaboration to your company, at a fraction of what it would have cost you just a few years ago. Imagine creating the perfect, modern conference room and collaborating with your customers, your vendors or your employees - anywhere in the world.
Don't forget to check out our Room Scheduling and Signage Kits - the feature is included with your RingCentral Rooms license and provides the ability to display meeting rooms schedules, and book the room - right at the room location. We include everything you need in our Scheduling Display kits.