- Designed for Specifically Huddle Rooms and Small Meeting Spaces
- Ready to Use, Plug-and-Play
- UltraHD 4K Resolution
- Wide Angle 120° field of view
- 4x Optical Zoom
- USB 3.1 compatible
AVer CAM340+ Huddle Room camera, UltraHD, Wide Angle Viewing and Integrated Mic
Are you ready for the easiest huddle room camera installation and setup possible? Then the AVer CAM340+ is the product for you.
AVer has once broken the boundary of traditional video conferencing and helping companies continue to expand their video collaboration to the huddle rooms. Forget about using a traditional laptop camera, you need the CAM340+ for your smaller meeting spaces (up to 4 people). It is an affordable, professional grade USB video conference camera optimized to deliver the next generation video conferencing experience. It is works right out of the box with Zoom, Zoom Rooms, RingCentral, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and other video conferencing applications, connecting via a single USB cable.
UltraHD 4K Clarity
Finally the term “Like looking through glass” can be used. The CAM340+ uses high quality sensors and multi-lens glass to produce the sharpest and most accurate color ever.
Wide Angle Field of View
Obtain ultra-wide field of view video conferencing in your meeting room with a performance-quality multi-glass lens with deep focus and a staggering 120° FOV. No more awkward seating arrangements! Fit everyone at the table and the entire whiteboard into your meeting with minimal distortion.
4x Optical Zoom
Experience your meetings in 4K at 60fps with the versatile CAM340+. Capable of 4X zoom, as if it were a traditional optical camera, the CAM340+ can zoom in and move around with no moving parts and no quality lost.
AVer CAM340+ Specifications
- Ultra-crystal clear image support up to 4K
- Frame rate: 4K, 1080p , 720p , 960x540, 848x480, 800x448, 640x480, 640x360, 424x240, 320x240, 320x180
- 120° diagonal field of view, horizontal 85°, vertical 55°
- Lens iris, focus, zoom: fixed
- AE, white balance: auto, manual override by PTZApp
- Minimum working distance: 2.7ft / 80cm
- Back light compensation and 2D noise reduction technology for optimizing light balance in different conditions
- Power Supply: Consumption: USB3.1 Supports up to 4K : 5V/0.9A; USB2.0 Supports up to 2K: 5V/0.5A
Pan, Tilt, Zoom Movement
- Zoom: up to 4X leveraging 4K sensor (not available in 4K or 60 fps)
- Pan and tilt: when zoom in leveraging 4K sensor
In the Box
- USB3.1 4K Camera
- USB3.1 type-C to type-A Cable (6ft)
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Adapter
- 3-year limited hardware warranty on main unit (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Warranty Information3-year limited hardware warranty on main unit (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.