Barco ClickShare CSE-800 Wireless presentation and collaboration system for boardrooms and conference rooms
Wireless presentation and collaboration system for boardrooms and conference rooms
The CSE-800 was designed to bring the ClickShare experience to boardrooms, high-end meeting rooms, and conference rooms. Introducing a number of unique features, including simultaneous sharing of up to 8 people, automatic & manual moderation, and blackboarding & annotation, the CSE-800 is the most powerful system in the ClickShare family today. The CSE-800 was designed for enterprise rollouts and offers enhanced security features, a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content – and central management.
The power of 2
The CSE-800 features two HDMI inputs and outputs. There is a direct connection with legacy equipment and easy integration with conferencing systems, and two 4K DCI displays can be driven by a single base unit. Furthermore, the 2 network connections allow separate and simultaneous connection to multiple networks (e.g. guest and corporate networks), and provide additional security and convenience for users. Allowing up to 8 persons to share content simultaneously, the CSE-800 ensures connectivity to the central screen and encourages collaboration.
The moderation functionality was specifically designed for use in larger rooms, with multiple people sharing at the same time. To prevent the rapid switching of screens, making the content difficult to follow, a moderator can manually select which content appears on screen and when, ensuring a great experience for all attendees. The moderation function can be switched off at any time, returning the system into ClickShare's normal operating mode, with content being shared upon the click of a button. For user convenience, security features of the CSE-800 can be set to one of three predefined levels, depending on the company’s policies and needs.
Plug in to stand out
The CSE-200 offers the ClickShare experience for small and medium-sized meeting rooms. Anyone – including guests – can connect with one click and share right away, without the need for any training. Users simply plug a USB-powered device – the ClickShare Button – into their PC or Mac and click the button to get the content from their laptop on the large meeting room screen. With the ClickShare App, users can also share content from their mobile phones or tablets.
The CSE-200 was designed for enterprise rollouts and offers enhanced security features, a wider range of connectivity options – including AirPlay and Google Cast support for non-HDCP content – and central management. Allowing up to 2 persons to share content simultaneously, the CSE-200 ensures direct connectivity to the central screen and encourages collaboration. For user convenience, security features of the CSE-200 can be set to one of three predefined levels, depending on the company’s policies and needs. Last but not least, the device’s API also makes integration into the company network a lot easier.
Barco Clickshare CSE800 Specifications
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32 & 64 bit
- Mac OSX 10.10/10.11/10.12 (Sierra)
- Android v5 & v6 & v7 (ClickShare app)
- iOS 8, 9 & 10 (ClickShare app)
- Video outputs: 2x HDMI
- Video inputs: 2x HDMI
- Output resolution: 4K DCI (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- AirPlay Support: iOS mirroring (AirPlay) from iOS 9.0 up to iOS 10.3 / Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan or higher
- Input resolutions: 4K DCI (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Frame rate Using inputs: Up to 60fps with one input @ 4K, Up to 30fps with two inputs @ 4K
- Using the ClickShare Button or Apps: Up to 30 fps
- Noise Level: Max. 25dBA @ 0-30°C, Max. 30dBA @ 30-40°C
- Number of sources simultaneous on screen: 8 (4 per screen)
- Number of simultaneous connections: 64
- iPad, iPhone and Android compatibility: Sharing of documents, browser, camera for both Android and iOS devices via ClickShare app, Extended desktop. Available (depending on your operating system). May require ClickShare Extension Pack.
- Authentication protocol: WPA2-PSK in stand alone mode, WPA2-PSK or IEEE 802.1X using the ClickShare Button in network integration mode, Wireless transmission protocol
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n and IEEE 802.15.1
- Adjustable with signal strength modulation; max. 30m (100 ft) between ClickShare Button and ClickShare Base Unit
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz (DFS channels not supported)
- Connections: 2x Ethernet LAN, 2x USB 2.0; 2x USB 3.0 (back); 2x USB 3.0 (front)
- Audio analog line out on mini jack socket (3.5mm), digital S/PDIF
- Anti-theft system: Kensington lock
Find Similar Products by Category
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.