- Featuring dual Yealink UVC84 cameras
- Bring your own audio
- Yealink MTouch II tabletop console
- Yealink MCore Mini PC designed for use with Microsoft Teams
- Yealink AVHub to connect all room devices
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Microsoft Teams Rooms Hardware Solution from Yealink Featuring Dual UVC86 Video Cameras for Large Conference Rooms and Meeting Spaces
Yealink MVC940 includes two UVC84 USB PTZ cameras with 12x optical zoom and it provides you with a multi-camera solution that supports camera layout adjustment to meet the requirements of extra-large meeting rooms.
Yealink MVC series are native and easy-to-use video conferencing solutions specially designed for Microsoft Teams rooms. According to the unique characteristics of the video conferencing room, a high-performance mini-PC is specially released. In the design of mini-PC, it takes into account both aesthetics and practicability, that fully integrating the cable management with itself to provide a flexible and reliable deployment solution for any meeting room.
Included in the kit is the Yealink MTouch II, the Microsoft Teams console with one-touch meeting features. Designed to be simple to use, MTouch II touch panel allows you easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing and other Teams functions. With the integrated Human Motion Sensor, the conference system will automatically"wake up" when you enter the room.
Power and Control at Your Fingertips
The Yealink Microsoft Teams solution come with the MCore Mini PC, providing a high performance computer with enough processing power for your multi-display Microsoft Teams meeting room. MCore is specially designed for quick deployment and easy long-term management. It comes preconfigured with Microsoft Team on this powerful Intel i5 based mini-pc.
Bring Your Own Display
All Yealink Microsoft Teams kits are ready to be setup and integrated into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Microsoft Teams kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Microsoft Teams for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Microsoft Teams and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Camera
Yealink UVC84 Video Conferencing Camera
4K UltraHD PTZ Video Conferencing Camera to make your business discussion be as life-like and interactive as possible.
- 4K@30fps video resolution
- 12x optical zoom
- Field of view (diagonal): 73°
- Auto Framing with Speaker Tracking
- USB 2.0 Type B
Microsoft Teams Console
Yealink MTouch II for Microsoft Teams
the MTouch II touch panel allows you easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing and other functions.
- 8-inch console to conrol your Microsoft Teams meeting
- 1280 x 800 resolution with 10-point touch screen
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Human Motion Sensor
- Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~ 50°)
- 1080P/30FPS FHD for sharing
- Support wired and wireless content sharing
- Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
- HDMI/USB-C HD video input
Microsoft Teams Compute
Yealink MCore Mini PC
All the capabilities of a complete Microsoft Teams video conferencing platform, powering your Microsoft Teams and sharing content.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams - with Microsoft Teams pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- 8th-gen Intel® QUAD-CORE i5
- Memory: 8GB (2 x 4GB)
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- 2 x HDMI video output with CEC supported
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1x Yealink VCH port,connect to MTouch II
- 4 x USB3.0 Type-A
- 1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
- Built-in cable management
Microsoft Teams Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Meeting room audio and video processing and connection hub for all in-room video conferencing hardware.
- Multi-camera Layout - Support up to 9 x UVC84/UVC86
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device and In-Room Content Sharing)
- Audio & Video Processing Capability
- Extends Room Audio
- Support up to 8 x VCM34/VCM38 array microphones
- Support up to 4 x MSpeaker II
- Broadly compatible with third-party DSP
Microsoft Teams Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.