- Multi Platform, works with most video conferencing applications
- 1080p FullHD wide-angle video conferencing camera
- Tabletop audio conferencing solution for any UC platform
- Video Receiver with HDMI over CATx
- Simple, intuitive touch screen
- Complete kit contains camera, tabletop audio, cables and accessories
Crestron Flex Advanced Video Conferencing Solution for any UC platform
The Crestron Flex UC-MX50-U Advanced provides a complete conferencing and collaboration solution for open-platform UC applications. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, collaboration camera, HDMI® over CATx Receiver, cables, and power supply.
- Cross Platform Support:
Videoconferencing is enabled by connecting a laptop running a web conferencing or UC application such as Microsoft Teams®, Cisco WebEx®, GotoMeeting®, Slack®, BlueJeans, or Zoom Rooms™. All participants are provided with enhanced bidirectional audio along with a high-definition view of the whole room.
- Intuitive User Interface with Impressive Audio:
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
- High-Definition Video Conferencing:
The included collaboration camera features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
- HDMI over CATx Receiver:
The HDMI over CATx Receiver receives uncompressed HDMI, CEC, RS‑232, Ethernet, and IR signals sent from a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device through a single CAT type3 cable. Signals are broken out to relevant output ports for connection to the front-of-room display.
- Superior Quality for Either Voice Calls or Video Conferencing:
They can pair with a mobile phone using Bluetooth® connectivity to make or join phone calls, or to use as a speaker and/or microphone for an application running on a smartphone. When used for calls, controls for the Bluetooth enabled phone appear on the touch screen, enabling instant connectivity with the press of a button.
- Share with Laptop:
Connect a display device to the CCS-UC-1-AV's HDMI® output port to enable high-definition video presentation from all types of BYOD sources.
- Enterprise-Grade Security:
Crestron Flex is an enterprise-grade solution that is ideally equipped for mass deployment throughout any sized corporate, university, medical, military, or government facility. Its advanced security features ensure privacy, reliability, and compliance with your organization’s IT policies.
Included in the CrestronUC-M50-UA Teams solution
- 1080p FullHD Video Conferencing Camera
- Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device
- Crestron HDMI Receiver
- Cable, CAT5e, RJ‑45‑to‑RJ‑45, 12 ft (3.66 m)
- USB Type-C® right-angle to USB A cable 6 ft (1.8 m)
- USB Cable, USB Type A Male to Micro‑B Male cable, 6 ft (1.8 m)
- 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub w/2A USB Power Adapter
- USB Cable, USB Type A Male to Micro-B Male cable, 6 ft (1.8 m)
- USB Extension Cable, USB Type A Male-to-Female, 15 ft (4.6 m)
- Cable management hardware
- Universal power supply and power cord
Warranty InformationThis product is covered under the Crestron standard limited warranty. Refer to www.crestron.com/warranty for full details. Contact us for details on extended warranty.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.