- Native Microsoft Teams® Software Experience
- Supports Dual Display
- Crestron TS-1070 Microsoft Teams 10.1" tabletop console
- Crestron UC Engine with Mini PC
- Bring Your Own Device for Easy Sharing
UC-CX100-T Crestron Flex UC Video Conference System Integrator Kit for Microsoft Teams® Software
The Crestron Flex UC-CX100-T system provides a perfect solution when upgrading or consolidating Microsoft Teams enabled conference rooms. This system integrator solution gives you the ability to upgrade the room controller and computing platform, while leveraging existing video conferencing camera and audio configurations. Bring the power and quality of Crestron to your business's video conferencing.
The UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the touch screen to the UC Bracket Assembly.
With a large 10.1 in. (257 mm) capacitive touch screen display, the Crestron tabletop touch screen provides superior conferencing control in meeting rooms, huddle spaces, and executive offices. The touch screen also offers optional control of room lighting, shades, thermostats, and other equipment.
Conference room visitors can connect their laptop to the Crestron Flex system to use their own UC conference platform. The UC Presentation Transmitter switches to the connected laptop's UC platform and returns to the native Microsoft Teams Rooms platform when disconnected.
- Ease of use with a native Microsoft Teams experience
- Tabletop room controller with a large 10.1" touch screen display
- Simplified installation and deployment
- Enterprise security built-in
- The quality of Crestron
Included in the Crestron UC-CX100-T Microsoft Teams solution
- Crestron TS-1070-B-S 10.1 in. tabletop touch Microsoft Teams controller/console
- Crestron Universal Sharing Device
- UC Bracket Assembly including a mini PC running Windows IoT, HDMI to USB 3.0 converter, mounting hardware
- Cables and Connectors: Displayport to HDMI active converter cable, 7 foot Cat5e, 20 foot Cat6a, 6 foot HDMI, 20 foot HDMI, PoE injector, HDMI female-to-male passthrough
- Mounting Bracket
NOTE: Does not include Video Conferencing Camera or Audio
Warranty InformationThis product is covered under the Crestron standard limited warranty. Refer to www.crestron.com/warranty for full details. Contact us for details on extended warranty.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.