Crestron Flex Medium Room Video Conference System for Microsoft Teams® Rooms
The Crestron Flex UC-M50-T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron Mercuray Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console and Speakerphone, UC Engine Assembly with Intel-based Mini PC with mounting bracket, and the camera a super wide-angle video conferencing camer.
The included collaboration camera features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
The UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the touch screen to the UC Bracket Assembly.
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
- Ease of use with a native Microsoft Teams experience
- Small formage 1080p Full HD video camera with 150° field of view and speaker autoframing
- Tabletop room controller with a 7" touch screen display with integrated video conferencing audio + speakerphone
- Simplified installation and deployment
- Enterprise security built-in
- The quality of Crestron
Included in the Crestron UC-M50-T Teams solution
- Crestron CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 UC Video Conference Camera
- Crestron CCS-UC-1-T-V 7 inch tabletop touch Teams controller/console + speakerphone
- UC Bracket Assembly including an Intel-based mini PC running Windows IoT, HDMI to USB 3.0 converter, mounting hardware
- Cables and Connectors: 7 foot Cat5e, 20 foot Cat6a, 6 foot HDMI, 20 foot HDMI, PoE injector, HDMI Femail to Male passthrough, 6 foot USB-C to USB-A cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Cable Management