- 1080p FullHD Wide Angle Camera
- Crestron Flex Tabletop Speakerphone and Controller
- Intel Mini PC with Windows IoT
- Native Zoom Rooms Software Experience
- Supports Dual Display
Crestron Flex Medium Room Video Conference System for Zoom Rooms
The Crestron Flex UC-M50-Z system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports single or dual video displays, and features the Crestron Mercury Tabletop UC Audio Conference Console and Speakerphone, UC Engine Assembly with Intel-based Mini PC with mounting bracket, and the camera a super wide-angle video conferencing camera.
The included collaboration camera features an ultra wide-angle 150° diagonal field of view to capture an entire conference room in Full HD 1080p video resolution. High precision aspherical optics, 12 MP CMOS sensor, and advanced video processing ensure a clear video image free from light or noise artifacts. Genius Framing digital autozoom detects the people in the room and frames them for an optimal view.
The UC Bracket Assembly provides preassembled components on one ready-to-mount bracket to simplify installation. The assembly can be mounted on a wall, or it can be attached to the rear of the display device. Crestron's direct connection method further simplifies installation with a single connection from the touch screen to the UC Bracket Assembly.
The Crestron Flex Tabletop Conference device provides a superior conferencing and collaboration experience with its large 7 in. HD display, integrated 360° quad microphone array, and an AEC-enabled USB speakerphone that supports full-duplex wideband audio performance.
- Ease of use with a native Zoom Rooms experience
- Small format 1080p Full HD video camera with 150° field of view and speaker autoframing
- Tabletop room controller with a 7" touch screen display with integrated video conferencing audio + speakerphone
- Simplified installation and deployment
- Enterprise security built-in
- The quality of Crestron
Included in the Crestron UC-M50-Z Zoom Rooms solution
- Crestron CCS-CAM-USB-F-400 UC Video Conference Camera
- Crestron CCS-UC-1-T-V 7 inch tabletop touch Zoom Rooms controller/console + speakerphone
- UC Bracket Assembly including an Intel-based mini PC running Windows IoT, HDMI to USB 3.0 converter, mounting hardware
- Cables and Connectors: 7 foot Cat5e, 20 foot Cat6a, 6 foot HDMI, 20 foot HDMI, PoE injector, HDMI female-to-male passthrough, 6 foot USB-C to USB-A cable
- Mounting Bracket
- Cable Management
Warranty InformationThis product is covered under the Crestron standard limited warranty. Refer to www.crestron.com/warranty for full details. Contact us for details on extended warranty.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.