An incredible front-of-room device, the Crestron® UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar
n incredible front-of-room device, the Crestron® UC Video Conference Smart Soundbar (UC-SB1) eliminates the need to install additional microphones or speakers. Mounted on the wall or placed on a credenza beneath the main room display(s), the smart soundbar looks great and sounds even better in any small to medium-sized meeting space.
High-powered stereo speakers, adaptive beamforming microphone, and advanced digital signal processing deliver exceptional full-duplex speakerphone performance with highly intelligible, echo-free voice clarity. Its compact design reduces clutter on the conference table, and even accommodates rooms with no table at all. A USB camera can be connected via a USB 3.0 port on the rear panel.
- USB Speakerphone - a high-performance AEC-enabled speakerphone. Connect via a single USB 3.0 connection for true plug-and-play audio capability.
- Superior Sound Quality - integrated 180° far‑field microphone array faithfully captures voices throughout the room using adaptive beamforming technology.
- USB Camera Input - provides input for a single USB Camera, giving you full video and audio capability thorugh a single USB connection.
- Enhanced Functionality - a multi-color LED status light bar is easily visible on the front of the unit, changing colors based upon connection and mute status.
- Analog Audio Input & Output - additional audio connectivity is provided through unbalanced stereo analog input and output jacks on the rear panel.
- Easy Installation - easily wall mounted with integrated hinged mounting bracket.
Specifications for the Crestron UC-SB1
- Linear quad‑element far‑field adaptive beamforming microphone array
- Pickup Range quality up to 15 ft.
- Pickup Angle 180° Horizontal
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 8 kHz
- DSP - Acoustic echo cancellation, dereverberation, automatic gain control, dynamic noise suppression, adaptive beamforming, speaker volume control, speaker EQ and limiting (fixed); full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant
- USB Audio In/Out - USB 3.0, UAC 1.0 & HID, AEC‑enabled USB speakerphone, 2‑channel stereo far‑end/content signal input, 2‑channel mono microphone signal output; plug & play compatible with the computer or other USB Audio Class host
- Analog Input - 2‑Channel stereo, fixed level (bypasses DSP), for in‑room amplification of an external audio source
- Analog Output - 2‑Channel stereo, fixed level, feeds amplified audio content to an assistive listening system; Note: Output level varies for USB input signal only according to the speaker volume control setting; analog input signal passes through without volume control or DSP
- 1x Audio In - 3.5mm TRS mini‑phone jack
- 1x Audio Out - 3.5mm TRS mini‑phone jack
- 1x USB 3.0 Type‑B for connection to PC
- 1x USB 3.0 Type-A for camera input
- 1x Power
Included in the Box
- Integrated microphone and speaker bar
- Wall mounting bracket
- USB Cable 6'
- Power Cord