The Kaptivo Sytem to Share your dry-erase whiteboard in Any Zoom Meetings
Zoom users can now share their dry-erase whiteboard content in real time directly with all meeting participants. Using Kaptivo, a smart camera which attaches to the top of any whiteboard, remote Zoom collaborators can experience the benefits of inperson brainstorming with the ability to see the board in high-resolution without any glare, smudges, or distractions. Simply screen-share the Kaptivo whiteboard livestream and your content is automatically shared with all meeting participants.
The dry erase board is as common in meeting rooms as the table and chairs. Now you can it seen clearly by when in your Zoom Rooms meeting spaces. Features include:
- Use your same dry-erase pens and write normally. No apps, downloads, or plugins.
- Enable remote viewers to engage with whiteboard collaboration as easily as if they were in the room.
- Real-time live updates appear when written on the dry-erase board
Plug-and-Play Setup: setup the Kaptivo in three simple steps:
- On Room Computer, select “camera” to activate Kaptivo
- Turn on Kaptivo by pushing blue control pad button
- Use your dry-erase board as normal. Same pens, no logins. It’s that easy!