Konftel 300Wx IP Overview
Hold meetings and important calls in any room with the 300Wx Wireless Conference Phone with IP DECT Base from Konftel. This conference phone has an internal battery that provides up to 60 hours of power. It can be connected to a DECT/GAP base or installed system, or you can use the included IP telephony DECT base to connect it to your existing SIP system. The base supports up to 20 compatible wireless DECT conference phones and 5 calls simultaneously.
Once connected to your phone system, you can use it with a variety of devices and softphones. Use a (optional) USB cable to hook up a smartphone, or use the included USB cable to connect it to a PC. Communicate with Microsoft Teams, Skype, Cisco Webex, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Avaya IX Workplace, or Unify Circuit. Regardless of how you connect, the 300Wx can switch easily between DECT, USB, and mobile phones.
- OmniSound audio technology and 360° microphone for clear calls
- Built-in monochrome LCD, keypad, and control buttons
- Works with the Konftel Unite mobile app for phone management
- Reception range of up to 323 sq ft, for meetings of up to 12 people
- Support up to 20 people with (optional) external microphones
- SD slot for recording calls or dictation for later playback
- Built-in phone book supports up to 200 contacts and up to 20 conference groups
- Free software updates
In the Box
- Konftel 300Wx Wireless Conference Phone with IP DECT Base
- Rechargeable Battery
- Charging Cradle
- USB Cable
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.