Logitech Tap Kit Bundle for Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
The Logitech Tap Bundle for Microsoft Teams includes both the Logitech Tap Console and the Intel NUC i5. It is ideal for using using existing USB Cameras and Audio devices or converting Zoom Rooms to Teams.
Configured for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business: Ready to use after your complete your step-by-step setup.
10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
Always-on readiness: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
Headphone jack: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap for applications that support screen replication.
Multiple mounting options: A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall mounts offer even more flexibility.
HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Microsoft Teams Room.
Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
In-wall rated cabling: The included 10m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable offers high pull strength and is both plenum-rated and Eca certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings, and through conduit.
Intel NUC Specifications:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8259U processor (2.3 GHz - 3.8 GHz, Quad Core,6 MB Cache, 28W TDP)
- Grapics: Iris® Plus Graphics 655; HDMI* 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz; USB Type-C port with DisplayPort* 1.2
- Memory: Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
- Storage: One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
Logitech Tap Touch Console Specifications:
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
Ports and Connections:
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for content sharing)
- 3.5mm / 1/8 “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock Slots (2)
- Total Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Logitech Tap - What's In the Box:
- Intel NUC i5 slim format
- Tap Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Cable 10m (32.8 ft)
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0m / 6.5 ft
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95m / 9.67 ft
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
Logitech Tap - Warranty:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty