Logitech Tap Microsoft Teams Kit - Base and Lenovo Tiny - No Camera or Audio
- Tap Bundle for Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business
- Includes Tap Console and Lenovo Tiny
- Touch controller for Microsoft Teams & Skype for Business
- Responsive 10.1” touch screen
- Fan-free for silent operation
- Commercial-grade cabling and cable management
- Ultrasonic emitter and HDMI input support both wireless (Direct Share) and wired content sharing
Logitech Tap and Lenovo Tiny Kit for Microsoft Teams - bring your own camera and audio to create the ultimate Teams space
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
The Logitech Tap Bundle for Microsoft Teams includes both the Logitech Tap Console and the Lenovo Tiny i5. It's ready to be installed in your meeting room and give you complete control over your Microsoft Teams meetings. Just Tap and Go!
Configured for Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business: Ready to use after your complete your step-by-step setup.
10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
Always-on readiness: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
Headphone jack: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap for applications that support screen replication.
Multiple mounting options: A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall mounts offer even more flexibility.
HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Microsoft Teams Room.
Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
In-wall rated cabling: The included 10m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable offers high pull strength and is both plenum-rated and Eca certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings, and through conduit.
Lenovo Tiny Specifications:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-9600T processor (2.3 GHz)
- Graphics: Iris® Plus Graphics
- Memory: 8GB (max 16GB)
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- Interface(s): 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 5x USB 3.1, 1x USB Type-C
- Network: LAN (direct connect), Wireless LAN, Bluetooth
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Microsoft Teams
Logitech Tap V2 Touch Console Specifications:
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Ports and Connections:
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for content sharing)
- 3.5mm / 1/8 “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock Slots (2)
- Total Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Logitech Tap/Lenovo Tiny - What's In the Box:
- Lenovo Tiny i5 slim format
- Tap Touch Controller
Logitech Tap - Warranty:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Available Logitech Tap Accessories:
We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.