- Logitech Rally Bar with Integrated Camera
- Logitech Rally Bar with Integrated Audio
- Logitech Tap Cat5e Tabletop Room Controller
- Appliance Mode based upon Android OS
- Contact Us for Optional Installation & Support Services
Logitech and Microsoft Teams Solution for Medium Conference Rooms featuring the Logitech Rally Bar
This Microsoft Teams solution from Logitech, featuring the Rally Bar, provides complete coverage for your medium-sized meeting spaces and simplicity in one single kit. This pre-configured system includes the Logitech Rally Bar (all-in-one video soundbar) with the computer integrated into the device (Android OS), and the Logitech Tap Cat5e touch room controller.
The medium room solution features the Logitech Rally Bar, designed as the perfect all-in-one video conferencing solution. Engineered for medium meetings with less than 10 to 12 in-room participants, it has the ability to zoom and autofocus (with the built-in PTZ medium-sized format camera). Not only does this camera have a great lens, it also is designed with integrated audio (speakers and mics) to make sure everyone hear and no one misses a word. Mounted below (or above) the display, the Rally Bar creates a perfect solution for any medium-sized conference room.
Bring Your Own Display
The Logitech Rally Bar Microsoft Teams video Conference room solution is ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice. All Logitech Rally Bar Microsoft Teams solutions work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution).
Logitech + Microsoft Teams Solutions, arrive neatly packaged and ready for installation. A setup guide shows how components fit together, while an online wizard guides you through configuration step-by-step. With quality components, commercial-grade cabling, and innovations that automate a better user experience, Logitech Room Solutions for Teams make it easy to deploy Microsoft Teams Rooms throughout the workplace.
Logitech Rally Bar for Microsoft Teams
Appliance Mode configuration, running Microsoft Teams directly on the device with no computer or laptop required.
- UltraHD 4K camera
- Integrated PTZ camera with up to 15x zoom
- 82° angle of view
- RightSight™ Technology for automatic speaker tracking and light balancing
- Supports up to two (2) displays
- Integrated Audio with speakers and six (6) internal mics
- Three speakers for rich sound, optimized for voice communications, with RightSense™ Technology
- Microphone Pickup Range: 15 feet
- Optional Add-on Mics: Supports up to 3 additional Rally Mic Pods (Sold Separately) for larger conference rooms
In the Box (what's included)
- Rally Bar
- USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Power Supply + AC Cable
- Remote Control
- Lens Cap for Main Camera and AI Viewfinder
Logitech Tap Cat5e for Microsoft Teams
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
- Includes Cat5e Kit
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.