- Logitech Tap Cat5e for Microsoft Teams Touch Controller
- Microsoft approved Lenovo Tiny PC with Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- PC Mount
- Cat5e Cabling Kit
- Does not include Camera, Audio, or Microsoft Teams Room license
Logitech Tap Cat5e Base Kit for Microsoft Teams
Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams include everything you need to upgrade your conference rooms with one or two displays. The kit includes the Logitech Tap Cat5e touch room controller, Microsoft Teams approved Lenovo Tina PC and cabling for most room setups. The base kit is ideal for rooms with existing video conferencing cameras and audio.
Out of the Box Ready for Room Upgrade
The Logitech Tap Cat5e base kit provides a convenient way for you to upgrade any existing room. Leverage your investment in your room's camera, audio and displays while providing the latest technology for Microsoft Teams room controls and computing power. This kit works in either single display, or dual display setup. All Logitech Tap Cat5e for Microsoft Teams small room solutions work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution).
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Logitech Tap Cat5e for Microsoft Teams for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Microsoft, Logitech Tap Cat5e for Microsoft Teams and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Logitech Tap Microsoft Solutions, arrive neatly packaged and ready for installation. A setup guide shows how components fit together, while an online wizard guides you through configuration step-by-step. With quality components, commercial-grade cabling, and innovations that automate a better user experience, Logitech Room Solutions for Microsoft Teams make it easy to deploy Microsoft throughout the workplace.
Microsoft Teams Rooms
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
- Includes Cat5e Kit
Microsoft Teams Compute
Lenovo Tiny Small Format PC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft Teams application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams
- Intel® Core™ i5-9600T processor with Iris® Plus Graphics (UltraHD Resolution)
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Install the Logitech Tap anywhere in your meeting rooms. With the Cat5e Kit, connect Tap up to 130 feet away from the meeting room computer with data and power carried over category cable. Includes: Tap Receiver, dongle, power supply, (1) 10 foot and (1) 23 foot Cat5e cable.
- PC/Chromebox mount - Mounting bracket with integrated cable retention; Compatible with Intel® NUC and other SFF PC/Chromebox with a 100mm VESA pattern; Integrated cable retention keeps connections tight; Secures computers and cables to walls and beneath tables
The following options are available from Logitech to enhance your experience with the Logitech Tap Small Room Solution for Microsoft.
Secure in place, optimize cable routing, and add 180° rotation with Tap Table Mount.
2. Tap Riser Mount (custom order, contact us)
For better visibility in larger rooms, Tap Riser Mount elevates the screen to 30°.
Tap Wall Mount frees valuable table space in small rooms.
Warranty Information2-year Limited Hardware Warranty (MFG)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.