- Featuring the Logitech MeetUp
- Logitech MeetUp All-in-One Platform
- Logitech Tap Cat5e tabletop console
- Intel NUC designed for use with Microsoft Teams
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Microsoft Teams kit with the Logitech MeetUp - All-in-One Video Soundbar
Stop limiting your online meetings with a consumer-grade or laptop video camera. It's time to upgrade to the solution that takes your meetings (and user experience) to the next level. Equip your huddle or small conference room with a single, all-in-one system featuring world-class audio, video and screen sharing from Logitech (an industry leader in video conferencing). The Logitech MeetUp is your huddle and small team rooms solution that will pack a big room video conferencing punch. The Logitech MeetUp combines wideband audio with high quality video - bundled into a wall mounted system to address the limited space unique to huddle rooms.
Room kits for Microsoft Teams include everything you need to build out your conference rooms with one or two displays. VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams come pre-configured with a Intel NUC i5 to power your Teams room and the Logitech Tap tabletop Teams controller, giving you complete control over your meetings.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing systems for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what video conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Camera & Audio
Innovative all-in-one design, mount it either above or below the display
- USB 3.0 UltraHD 4K camera
- 4K Ultra HD video
- Integrated PTZ camera
- 120 degree angle of view
- Integrated Audio with speakers and three internal mics
- Dual speakers for rich stereo sound, optimized for voice communications
Microsoft Teams Console
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
- Includes Cat5e Kit
Microsoft Teams Compute
Microsoft approved NUC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Applications
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- Does not include Microsoft Teams Room license
Microsoft Teams Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Microsoft Teams Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Microsoft Teams Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Warranty Information2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty (MFG)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.