- Logitech Room Hardware Solution for Zoom Rooms and RingCentral
- Includes MeetUp, Tap IP Console and RoomMate
- MeetUp All-in-One Camera and Audio
- Touch controller for Zoom Rooms and RingCentral
- Responsive 10.1” touch screen
- RoomMate for Fan-free silent operation
- Commercial-grade cabling and cable management
- Ultrasonic emitter and HDMI input support both wireless (Direct Share) and wired content sharing
Logitech Conference Room Solution for Zoom Rooms and RingCentral
This room solution from Logitech, features the Logitech MeetUp, designed as the perfect all-in-one video conferencing solution. Engineered for small spaces like a huddle room, it has a wide angle point of view and the ability to zoom and autofocus (with the built-in PTZ small format camera). Not only does this camera have a great lens, it also is designed with integrated audio (speakers and mics) - and to make sure you have everyone covered so you don't miss a word. Mounted below (or above) the monitor, the MeetUp creates a perfect solution for any huddle room, small conference room and even some larger rooms where equipment space is an issue. This is a great huddle room bundle. Tested by us and ready to go.
Provide seamless room controller with Logitech Tap IP delivering calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness. Boasting a crisp 10.1” touchscreen, low-profile enclosure, and multiple mounting accessories, Logitech Tap IP delivers a sleek appearance and convenient placement options that support a wide range of room sizes and layouts.
The Logitech Tap IP Bundle for Zoom Rooms and RingCentral includes the Logitech MeetUp, Logitech Tap IP Console and the Logitech RoomMate i5. It's ready to be installed in your meeting room and give you complete control over your Zoom Rooms and RingCentral meetings. Just Tap IP and Go!
Configured for Zoom Rooms and RingCentral: Ready to use after you complete your step-by-step setup.
10.1” touch display: Spacious and responsive touch screen resists fingerprints and glare for high legibility and easy operation.
Silent enclosure: The sleek, fan-free design provides a comfortable 14° angle for easy reading while creating space for connections, cables, and retention mechanisms.
Always-on readiness: Extends the host computer’s wired audio capabilities to the tabletop, ideal for private conversations and for the hearing-impaired.
Headphone jack: Built-in motion sensor saves power when idle, and powers on when a person approaches.
Dual cable exits: A sturdy metal cover with removable bottom and rear exits keep cables tidy and secure.
Built-in cable retention: To keep connections tight, Tap IP features a comprehensive strain relief and retention system, hidden entirely within its enclosure.
USB accessory port: Connect an accessory such as a USB speakerphone, or connect a second Tap IP for applications that support screen replication.
Multiple mounting options: A built-in 100mm VESA pattern is compatible with thousands of third-party mounts and accessories. Optional table, riser, and wall mounts offer even more flexibility.
HDMI input for content sharing: Provides instant wired content sharing when used with Zoom Rooms and RingCentral.
Anti-theft protection: Keep Tap IP securely in place by connecting a security cable to one of Tap IP’s two Kensington lock slots, one on the bottom and another at the back.
In-wall rated cabling: The included 10m (32.8 ft) Logitech Strong USB cable offers high pull strength and is both plenum-rated and ECA certified for cable runs in walls, above ceilings, and through conduit.
Logitech RoomMate MeetUp:
Innovative all-in-one design, mount it either above or below the display
- USB 3.0 UltraHD 4K camera
- 4K Ultra HD video
- Integrated PTZ camera
- 120 degree angle of view
- Integrated Audio with speakers and three internal mics
- Dual speakers for rich stereo sound, optimized for voice communications
Logitech RoomMate Specifications:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8259U processor (2.3 GHz - 3.8 GHz, Quad Core,6 MB Cache, 28W TDP)
- Graphics: Iris® Plus Graphics 655; HDMI* 2.0a port with 4K at 60 Hz; USB Type-C port with DisplayPort* 1.2
- Memory: Two DDR4 SO-DIMM sockets (up to 32 GB, 2400 MHz), 1.2V
- Storage: One SATA3 port for connection to 2.5" HDD or SSD (up to 9.5 mm thickness)
Logitech Tap IP Touch Console Specifications:
- 10.1” diagonal screen with 14° display angle
- Oleophobic and anti-glare coating
- 1280 x 800 resolution
Ports and Connections:
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type C (to PC)
- USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Type A (for accessory connection)
- HDMI input (for content sharing)
- 3.5mm / 1/8 “ 4 pole Headset Jack
- Integrated ultrasonic speaker
- Integrated PIR Motion Sensor
- 100mm x 100mm VESA FDMI (Flat Display Mounting Interface)
- Kensington Lock Slots (2)
- Total Height x Width x Depth: 2.3 x 9.6 x 7.0 in
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
Logitech Tap IP - What's In the Box:
- Logitech RoomMate i5 slim format
- Tap IP Touch Controller
- Logitech Strong USB 2.0/3.0/3.1 Cable 10m (32.8 ft)
- HDMI 1.4a cable 2.0m / 6.5 ft
- Power adaptor with regional plugs (100-240v) 2.95m / 9.67 ft
- VESA Mounting Screws (4)
- Microfiber Cloth
Logitech Tap IP - Warranty:
- 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
Available Logitech Tap IP Accessories:
Warranty Information2 Year Hardware Manufacturer
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.