- Mersive Solstice Pod Wireless Sharing Appliance
- Logitech Rally Camera with Single Speaker and tabletop mic
Mersive Solstice Wireless Sharing to Create the Ultimate Collaboration Platform for Video Conferencing Meetings and Learning
Solstice makes it easy to turn your video conferencing meetings into a wireless sharing platform, allowing anyone within the meeting room to share content with all meeting participants. It gives you the ability to have more engaging and productive meetings and teaching experiences.
Features of Solstice
Simple Setup: The Solstice Pod attaches to the local WiFi/Ethernet network, room display, and room audio/video.
Bring Your Own Device: In-room and remote users join and control the meeting using their devices of choice.No Touch Start: Sharing access is controlled by a simply 4-digit PIN visible on the Solstice display to quickly connect and start the meeting.
Better Collaboration: Easily share, arrange, and markup content for more inclusive and productive meetings.
Full Room Solution
We created this as a full and easy to setup room sharing solution for your video conferencing meeting spaces and training rooms. We include the room camera, room audio (speaker and mics), and the Mersive Solstice Pod (the wireless sharing appliance).
Camera & Audio
A video conferencing matched bundle from industry leader Logitech.
- Rally PTZ Camera - 90o field of view, UltraHD/4K imaging, 15x Zoom, full pan, tilt, zoom operation to capture everyone within the room
- Rally Speaker - perfectly matched video-conferencing optimized speakers, wall-mounted
- Rally Microphone - table-top design for full room coverage
- Rally Hubs - wiring hubs included, providing an intuitive connection of camera, speakers and microphones
Mersive Solstice Pod
The Solstice Pod is a flexible software-based appliance that hosts Solstice collaboration software and provides support for a broad range of room configurations and equipment. Each new Pod includes a one year subscription, which includes access to Solstice Conference, new software updates, and full deployment support.
- Dual HDMI Outputs for Dual Screen Rooms
- Dual USB for Camera and Audio
- Wired or Wireless Network Connection
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Compatible
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.