- Featuring the AVer VC520 Pro 2
- AVer VC520 Pro 2 matched dual (2) speakerphones
- Logitech Tap tabletop room controller
- Lenovo Tiny designed for use with Microsoft Teams
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Microsoft Teams Rooms Hardware Solution featuring the AVer VC520 Pro 2 with Dual (2) Speakerphones Designed for Classrooms or Your Larger Conference Rooms
There may not be a better combo than the AVer VC520 Pro 2 it's easy to setup and get going, making for faster installation (saving you time and money)! The camera is an 18X digital/12x Optical zoom with 82 degree field of view. There are 10 presets you can create with the included remote control, and the audio system has great sound quality, and 360 degree audio pickup. That means everyone will be heard and seen.
Advanced features such as SmartFrame, which automatically frames people in the room and optimizes color and light balance. Also, updated IP management means now you can monitor and update the camera remotely. In our opinion, the AVer VC520 Pro 2 is an indispensable video collaboration tool for businesses. Suitable for meeting rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms all the way up to large conference rooms. You can't go wrong with the VC520 Pro 2 with its powerful pan-tilt-zoom camera and advanced speakerphone, providing detailed images and sound quality that meets the needs of every business. It is our go to solution when designing room kits for our customers!
VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams include everything you need to build out conference rooms with one or two displays. VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams come pre-configured with Lenovo Tiny i5, a Microsoft Approved small-format PC, the AVer VC520 Pro2 All-in-One video soundbar, and the Logitech Tap tabletop Teams controller.
Bring Your Own Display
All our Microsoft Teams kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Microsoft Teams kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing systems for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what video conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Camera & Audio
One of the best camera and audio bundles available on the market today, from an industry leader, AVer.
- SmartFrame technology
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Full HD 1080p
- 82° FOV (diagonal) with a minimum working distance of 1.5 meter/5 feet
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- ±130° pan; +90°/-25° tilt
- Multi-element, multi-coating auto-focus optics
- Standard tripod thread
- Flip horizontal/vertical, capable for reverse ceiling mount
- Kensington security slot
- Includes 2 Speakerphone Units + Ceiling Mounting Kit
- Full duplex microphone array up to 2 daisy-chain speakerphone
- Echo cancellation and advanced noise suppression
- Microphones, 2 microphones supporting 360° pick up in 30' diameter range
- Touch controls for volume down, up, mute, phone input
Microsoft Teams Controller
Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Microsoft Teams Compute
Lenovo Tiny Small Format PC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft Teams application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams
- Intel® Core™ i5-9600T processor with Iris® Plus Graphics (UltraHD Resolution)
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
Microsoft Teams Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Microsoft Teams Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (includes ceiling mounting kit)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Microsoft Teams Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.