- Featuring the AVer CAM520 Pro 2
- Nureva HDL300 for unmatched audio
- Logitech Tap tabletop room controller
- Lenovo Tiny designed for use with Microsoft Teams
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Microsoft Teams Rooms Hardware Solution featuring the AVer CAM520 Pro 2 and Nureva HDL300
Sleek, modern? That means no distractions and no wires on the table. Mount the audio on the wall! This kit features one of the best cameras on the market today, the AVer CAM520 Pro 2, newly redesigned for your most demanding rooms. It is a professional pan-tilt-zoom camera with 18x zooming. The audio is provided by the Nureva HDL300, a wall-mounted solution that drenches your room with thousands of virtual microphones, and rich, vibrant sounds. The Nureva was designed for video conferencing to provide the ultimate experience. This is our go-to solution any conference room, boardroom or team work space.
VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams include everything you need to build out your conference rooms with one or two displays. VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams come pre-configured with a Lenovo Tiny i5 to power your Teams room and the Logitech Tap tabletop Teams controller, giving you complete control over your meetings.
Bring Your Own Display
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have chosen the HP Slice, with the Integrated Intel Chipset. This slim-format computer packs the highest performance available, specifically designed for video conferencing, pre-installed Microsoft Teams and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing systems for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what video conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Camera
The AVer CAM Pro 2 Professional/Enterprise Grade Video Conference Camera this is our long-time favorite camera and is our go-to camera within the office.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
Microsoft Teams Audio
Nureva HDL300 is a wall mounted audio solution which give you full room coverage with over 8K virtual microphones. It is easily mounted on the wall giving you a modern look, while keeping your workspaces free from clutter.
- Integrated Audio Array
- Continuously self-calibrating acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Advanced digital signal processor (DSP)
- Position-based automatic gain control (AGC)
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
Microsoft Teams Controller
Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Microsoft Teams Compute
Lenovo Tiny Small Format PC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft Teams application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams
- Intel® Core™ i5-9600T processor with Iris® Plus Graphics (UltraHD Resolution)
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
Microsoft Teams Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Microsoft Teams Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Microsoft Teams Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.