- Featuring the Poly Studio
- Poly Studio for integrated audio
- Logitech Tap tabletop console
- Lenovo Tiny designed for use with Microsoft Teams
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Microsoft Teams Rooms Hardware Solution featuring the Poly Studio - All-in-One Video Soundbar
Your meetings demand better. Stop limiting yourself with a consumer-grade or laptop video camera and audio. It's time to upgrade to the solution that takes your meetings (and user experience) to the next level. Equip your huddle or small conference room with a single, all-in-one system featuring world class audio, video and screen sharing from Poly (an industry leader in video conferencing). The Poly Studio is your huddle and small team rooms solution that will pack a big room video conferencing punch. The Poly Studio combines wideband audio with high quality video - bundled into a wall mounted system to address the limited space unique to huddle rooms.
VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams include everything you need to build out conference rooms with one or two displays. VCG's kits for Microsoft Teams come pre-configured with Lenovo Tiny i5, a Microsoft Approved small-format PC, the Poly Studio All-in-One video soundbar, and the Logitech Tap tabletop Teams controller.
Bring Your Own Display
All our Microsoft Teams kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Microsoft Teams kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing systems for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what video conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Camera & Audio
Poly Studio combines business-class performance with simplicity for small rooms and huddle spaces. The Studio is Zoom Certified to work with Microsoft Teams.
- Zoom Certified
- 12X optical zoom
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- Full HD 1080p
- 260° pan; 115° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
Microsoft Teams Console
Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Microsoft Teams Compute
Lenovo Tiny Small Format PC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft Teams application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Teams
- Intel® Core™ i5-9600T processor with Iris® Plus Graphics (UltraHD Resolution)
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
Microsoft Teams Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Microsoft Teams Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Microsoft Teams Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.