- Featuring the Logitech Rally
- Room Audio by Nureva Dual HDL300 for large room audio coverage
- Integrated Microsoft Teams Rooms Console featuring Logitech Tap IP
- Logitech RoomMate preloaded with Microsoft Teams Rooms
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
Microsoft Teams Rooms Solution for Your Large Rooms Up to 25' by 25'
Your large meeting spaces, conference rooms, classrooms and boardrooms deserve a sleek, modern design for today's conversations. Collaborate seamlessly, even in the largest rooms, with this Microsoft Teams Rooms solution.
This solution is a fully integrated (and tested) solution featuring the Logitech Rally Camera, Nureva Dual HDL300 full-room audio solution, Logitech Tap IP room controller and Logitech RoomMate Microsoft Teams Rooms compute appliance.
Video Conference Gear adds an integration bundle that includes the cables, connectors, mounting hardware and a tabletop quick-start guide. These accessories are included based upon our experience of installing and integrating thousands of conference rooms, ensuring your room is up and running in the shortest time possible.
Bring Your Own Display
All our Microsoft Teams Rooms kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our Microsoft Teams Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting Microsoft Teams Rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what Zoom, Microsoft Teams Rooms and Video Conferencing can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Rooms Camera
Logitech Rally Camera
With premium industrial design and an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally Camera tops the lineup of standalone video cameras from Logitech.
- 15x zoom
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- Full HD 1080p
- 260° pan; 115° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
Microsoft Teams Rooms Audio
Nureva HDL300 is a wall mounted audio solution which give you full room coverage with over 8K virtual microphones. It is easily mounted on the wall giving you a modern look, while keeping your workspaces free from clutter.
- Integrated Audio Array
- Continuously self-calibrating acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Advanced digital signal processor (DSP)
- Position-based automatic gain control (AGC)
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
Microsoft Teams Rooms Console
Logitech Tap IP for Teams Rooms
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams Rooms
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatible device
Microsoft Teams Rooms Compute
Logitech RoomMate® for Microsoft Teams Rooms
RoomMate runs CollabOS, which allows you run the video conferencing room software to control all your in-room devices. The RoomMate delivers all the power you need for HD video conferencing in rooms with one or two displays.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams Rooms - with Microsoft Teams Rooms pre-installed
- Operating Systems: Logitech CollabOS 1.4 or higher
- Device Management: Logitech Sync and supported device management platforms
- 2x HDMI Out, 1x HDMI In
- 3x USB Type A
- Network: 10/100/1G Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
Microsoft Teams Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Microsoft Teams Rooms Solution for Large Rooms comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Microsoft Teams Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
Microsoft Teams Rooms Optional Services
Services for All Your Microsoft Teams Rooms Needs!
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.