- AVer CAM520 Pro 2
- Stem Audio Solution - 1x Ceiling Mic, 4x Ceiling Speakers
- Logitech Tap Tabletop Room Controller
- Microsoft Teams configured Intel NUC
- PoE Switch, Mounts, Cables and Connectors Included
Microsoft Teams kit with Aver CAM520 Pro 2 and Stem Audio Ecosystem including One (1) Ceiling Mic and Four (4) PoE+ Speakers
Sleek, modern? That means no distractions with only a single device on the table to power your Microsoft Teams Rooms. This Teams Rooms kit features one of the best cameras on the market today, the AVer CAM520 Pro 2, newly redesigned for your most demanding rooms. It is a professional pan-tilt-zoom camera with 18x zooming. The audio is provided by the Stem Audio Ecosystem, a perfectly matched and engineered audio solution with ceiling mounted microphones and speakers. This solution provides your room with clear voice pickup and rich audio. Stem Audio was designed for video conferencing to provide the ultimate experience. This kit includes everything for your meeting room or boardroom.
Out of the Box Ready
The Logitech Tap and NUC provides a convenient way for you to manage and power your Microsoft Teams Rooms and if certified by Microsoft. Fully configured and ready to install, the Logitech TAP provides full control of your Teams Rooms from a single tabletop touch-screen controller. This kit works in either single display, or dual display setup. All Logitech Tap V2 for Microsoft Teams solutions work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution).
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conference meeting rooms for years and have helped companies around the world experience firsthand the positive benefits video conferencing can bring to their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
Microsoft Teams Camera
The AVer CAM Pro 2 Professional/Enterprise Grade Video Conference Camera this is our long-time favorite camera and is our go-to camera within the office.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
Microsoft Teams Audio
Stem Ceiling's innovative design gives you the option to discreetly flush mount the device to a ceiling tile or tie it into the design of the room with chandelier mode.
- Dual mounting options: Flush mounted with ceiling tile included or hung in chandelier mode
- 3 beam options: Wide, Medium, or Narrow
- Stem’s deep learning in neural networks improve echo-canceling, de-reverb, and noise cancellation algorithms
- 100 microphone array
- LED lights highlight voice direction indication
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Microsoft Teams Audio
Stem Speaker gives you the freedom to expand sound anywhere in the room while giving you three different mounting options to choose from so you can flex your tech or keep it incognito in any environment.
- Flush Ceiling Mounting
- Integrates seamlessly within the Stem Audio system
- Connection and power via Ethernet (PoE)
- LED status light ring
- Managed over the network and through the room console
- Optional mounting options: wall or tabletop
Microsoft Teams Controller
Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams Rooms
Video conferencing room solutions with Logitech Tap deliver calendar integration, touch-to-join, instant content sharing, and always-on readiness.
- Configured for Microsoft Teams for Business
- 10.1” touch display
- HDMI input for content sharing
- USB accessory port
- Headphone jack
- Dual cable exits with Built-in cable retention
Microsoft Teams Compute
Microsoft Teams Rooms approved NUC
This small-format computer controls the Microsoft application and provides processing power for your high-definition video conferencing meetings.
- Approved by Microsoft for use with Microsoft Applications
- Pre-installed and configured
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Can be configured for either single or dual displays
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- Does not include Microsoft Teams Room license
Microsoft Teams PoE Switch
Luxul XMS-1208P a 12 port/8 PoE+ front-facing rackmount switch that provides silent fan-less operation, 24Gbps switching capacity, Layer 3 static routing, 802.1Q VLAN support with trunking, and QoS prioritization--perfect for security and small business installations.
- Provides PoE for in-ceiling Stem Audio
- PoE Self-Healing with auto-recovery and power scheduling
- Fanless for silent operation
Microsoft Teams Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every Microsoft Teams configured room kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- Microsoft Teams room Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
The following options are available from Logitech to enhance your experience with the Logitech Tap Small Room Solution for Microsoft.
Secure in place, optimize cable routing, and add 180° rotation with Tap Table Mount.
2. Tap Riser Mount (custom order, contact us)
For better visibility in larger rooms, Tap Riser Mount elevates the screen to 30°.
Tap Wall Mount frees valuable table space in small rooms.
Microsoft Teams Optional Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Design and Blueprint Review Advisory Services
- Global Planning and Rollout Services
- Phone or On-site Support
- Spare parts, product hot-swap, RMA and Warranty Assistance
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.