- Enterprise Grade PTZ Camera with SmartFrame
- Connect via USB 3.1, RS232 VISCA Support, LAN for IP Streaming / Remote Access
- Full HD 1080p Resolution
- 84.5° field of view
- Smart Framing with People Counting API
** OPEN BOX **
AVer CAM520 Pro2 is a Sleek, Stylish & Smart Video Conferencing Camera for All Your Conference Rooms
Are you ready for the next evolution of PTZ cameras? Then the AVer CAM520 Pro 2 is the product for you.
The AVer CAM520 Pro 2 Video Conference Camera is a powerful USB 3.1 video camera for any organization looking to get the most out of their video conferencing applications like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, or Google Meets. Suitable for meeting rooms of all sizes, from huddle rooms all the way up to large conference rooms. And it comes from AVer, one of our favorite partners, so you know the quality is outstanding. Optimized to deliver the best visual experience possible in a professional-grade PTZ.
Automatically frame people based on facial recognition and optimize color and light for human faces with a single click.
18X total zoom (12X optical zoom with PTZ)
With one of the fastest and smoothest 18X total zoom available on the market today, the CAM520 Pro 2 auto-focus optics and 12X true optical zoom delivers rapid and smooth pan, tilt and zoom performance to capture the smallest details with absolute clarity at every focal length.
Full 1080p high deﬁnition video
With Full 1080p Full HD video built into the CAM520 Pro 2 you will enjoy the highest resolution available for your video conferencing and video collaboration calls.
RS232 integration capabilities
With advanced integration capabilities built into the CAM520 Pro 2, the system can easily incorporate into a controlled environment to allow users to manage the CAM520 Pro 2 over an AV control panel using the RS232 port with VISCA support.
Improved SmartFrame Technology
Keep meetings efficient and safe with AVer's improved SmartFrame. Next-generation facial and body detection ensures that everyone is visible on the screen up to 10 meters away, even with masks on. People-counting API: enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
IP based management and streaming
Ethernet network connectivity to manage and control the CAM520 Pro 2 via a web browser or centralized management software. Easily connect live video content from the CAM520 Pro 2 using an H.264 RTSP/RTMP stream to your cloud base or on premise streaming delivery network.
AVer CAM520 Pro 2 Specifications
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Wide field of view (DFOV): 84.5°
- Sony super low light 2M pixel sensor, keep clear and natural image in low light conditions
- Resolution: (16:9) 1920x1080, 1600x900, 1280x720, 960x540, 848x480, 800x448, 640x360, 424x240, 320x180; (4:3) 800x600, 640x480, 480x360, 320x240 at 60, 30, 15fps
- SmartFrame for automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- True WDR up to 120db: Superb backlight compensation technology for optimizing light balance in high-contrast conditions
- AE, white balance: auto, manual override by PTZApp
- Minimum focus distance: 1.5m
Pan, Tilt, Zoom Movement
- Pan: ±170°
- Tilt: +90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (through remote control)
- Fast and quiet pan & tilt movement
- 12V/2A power adaptor
- Mini DIN9 for RS232 in & out connection (VISCA control panel and camera daisy-chain)
- USB3.1 Type-B connector
- IP (RJ45)
In the Box
- CAM520 Pro 2 unit
- Remote control
- USB 3.1 Type-B to Type-A cable (10ft/3m)
- Wall-mount bracket
- Mini DIN9 to mini DIN8 RS232 adapter
- Power adapter (10ft/3m)
- Quick-start guide
- 3-year limited hardware warranty on main unit (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Warranty Information3-year limited hardware warranty on camera (Battery, remote and accessories limited 1-year warranty)
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.