Duet Executive MT202-EXE from Phoenix Audio connect your computer and your telephone
Enhanced Audio Conferencing in a compact speakerphone!
High quality microphone for large pick-up range, Powerful built-in speaker, Full duplex communication, Echo cancelling, Noise suppression, Automatic gain control, Plug and play, External loudspeaker connector, Limitless daisy chaining capability, Durable aluminum casing, LED lit control buttons
The Smart Duet is an ideal USB and analog audio solution for:
- Smartphone and tablet conferencing
- Desktop Video Conferencing - including our favorite, Zoom
- Small meeting rooms or Huddle spaces
High quality microphone for large pick-up range, Powerful built-in speaker, Full duplex communication, Echo cancelling, Noise suppression, Automatic gain control, Plug and play, External loudspeaker connector, Durable aluminum casing, LED lit control buttons, Compatible with PC (Windows and Linux) and Macintosh (MAC OS)
- Size: 3.75 in x 1.25 in x 4.5 in (W x H x D), Weight: 0.55 lbs (with USB cable)
- USB power for PC and Laptop (LED will illuminate)
- External power supply included for phone only configurations (when Duet is not plugged into the PC)
- 100% Full duplex performance – no attenuation (either way) during full duplex
- Acoustic echo cancellation >40 dB
- High-end performance: conforms to ITU-T G.167 standard
- Line echo cancellation
- Noise cancellation >10dB
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level to prevent artificial ducking of signal
- Voice level equalization
- Convergence speed 40 dB/sec
- Tail length (200ms)
- Convergence during full duplex (no recovery time after full duplex)
- Low delay (10 msec)
- Bandwidth 20Hz – 16kHz for speech processing maintains the soundcard bandwidth
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Omnidirectional microphone pickup pattern 360°. Equal output or sensitivity at all angles.
- Integrated loudspeaker
- Mute button and loudspeaker volume control buttons (LED will blink in mute mode)
- Four position gain setting for optimum adjustment of signal level into the telephone
- Speech processing and echo suppression at 32KHz sampling rate
- HD speaker audio (16KHz bandwidth)
- Maintains audio performance of the PC for HiFi audio applications when external speakers are connected.
- Plugging in a headset will automatically turn off the speakerphone.
- USB connector – PC or Laptop connectivity and power
- 2.5mm headset connection
- RJ11 connector (accompanying cables provided)
- 3.5mm connection for external loudspeakers or headphone
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- USB cable
- (2) RJ11 phone cables
- 2.5mm to 3.5mm smart phone adapter
- Power supply
- User manual
- 2 years
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.