Duet-PCS MT202 from Phoenix Audio is the perfect match to your desktop video
Enhanced Audio Conferencing in a compact speakerphone!
The Duet PCS is a portable USB desktop VoIP speakerphone. It has a built-in microphone and speaker with advanced echo cancellation and noise suppression technologies. Though lightweight and discrete in design, it provides a high quality speakerphone solution for hands-free desktop conferencing while covering a large room with its powerful pickup range.(MAC OS)
The Smart Duet is an ideal USB and analog audio solution for:
- Smartphone and tablet conferencing
- Desktop Video Conferencing - including our favorite, Zoom
- Small meeting rooms or Huddle spaces
High quality microphone for large pick-up range, Powerful built-in speaker, Full duplex communication, Echo cancelling, Noise suppression, Automatic gain control, Plug and play, External loudspeaker connector, Durable aluminum casing, LED lit control buttons, Compatible with PC (Windows and Linux) and Macintosh (MAC OS)
- Size: 3.75 in x 1.25 in x 4.5 in (W x H x D), Weight: 0.55 lbs (with USB cable)
- USB power for PC and Laptop (LED will illuminate)
- 100% Full duplex performance – No attenuation (either way) during full duplex
- Acoustic echo cancellation >40 dB
- High-end performance: Conforms to ITU-T G.167 Standard
- Noise cancellation >10dB
- Residual echo is suppressed to the Environment Noise Level to Prevent Artificial Ducking of Signal
- Voice level equalization
- Convergence speed 40 dB/sec
- Tail length (200ms)
- Convergence during full duplex (no recovery time after full duplex)
- Low delay (10 msec)
- Bandwidth 20Hz – 16kHz for Speech Processing Maintains the Soundcard bandwidth
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- USB cable
- User manual
- 2 years
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.