New from Phoenix Audio the Stingray All-in-One Smart Mixer
The Stingray is an all-in-one smart mixer utilizing Phoenix’s proprietary distributed array technology. Each unit mixes up to four microphone inputs, performs echo canceling, noise canceling, AGC, and other algorithms required in a conferencing room setup. The Stingray also supports four auxiliary inputs that can be reinforced for local playback. Each unit comes with four 15 watt speaker amplifiers, SIP, USB, and analog interface, supporting any kind of conferencing device.
Stingray MT700 (Front View)
Stingray MT700 (Back View)
Stingray MT700 Features:
- Echo Cancellation
- Noise Suppression
- Full Duplex Communication
- De-reverb Filtering
- Automatic Gain Control
- Distributed Array Beamforming
- Automatic Mixing
- Bridging – Allows for 3-way communication between multiple connection sources, USB, SIP and Analog Communication.
Four Mic Level inputs:
- 48V Phantom via a 5.6KΩ resistor
- Gain: 14dB to 42dB in steps of 4 dB
- Separate mute request input: 10KΩ pull-up resistor and should be short to GND to mute
- *The Stingray can receive the mute request from any of the microphones and will mute the entire room.
Four Line Level Inputs:
- No Phantom
- Input level: 2V ptp
- Input Impedance: 20KΩ
- USB or analog
- Analog: line level 2V ptp
- Input impedance: 20KΩ
- Non-amplified: Line level: 2V ptp
- Output Impedance: less than 100Ω
- Four amplified outputs: 15 Watt into 8Ω each
- USB or Analog
- Analog: Balanced with Line level @ 2V ptp
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.