Ideal Conference Phone for Your Skype for Business Enabled Conference Rooms
Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 delivers the best ever audio experience from the huddle room to the boardroom - making every conversation, every spoken word just that much clearer. Not only does RealPresence Trio break through the sound barrier by providing the most amazing sound quality, but it also redefines the category by serving as the smart hub for your group collaboration and bringing easy-to-use, no-compromise visual collaboration to spaces that were previously cost prohibitive. Polycom RealPresence Trio is the only modular smart hub in the market today and your expectations of group collaboration will be forever changed.
- Polycom’s legendary voice quality. The Polycom Trio 8800 offers the most advanced HD Voice performance – ever.
- Business-class video and HD content sharing. When words are not enough, the Polycom Trio 8800 easily adapts so you can add content sharing and video conferencing.
- Broadest interoperability of any conference phones in its class.
Skype for Business/Office 365 certified. Polycom Trio 8800 is the only certified Skype for Business/O365 conference phones on the market bringing the Skype for Business experience and functionality from the desktop to the conference room.
Additional Product Information:
- Multi-touch, Touch back-lit screen
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Diagonal Size: 5 in
- Integrated Ethernet switch, Multiple VoIP protocol support
- VoIP Protocols: SDP, SIP
- Voice Codecs: G.711a, G.711u, G.719, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1c, G.729ab, iLBC, Opus, Siren
- Quality of Service: IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN), Type of Service (ToS)
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP, Static
- Network Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED), SNTP, SRTP, TFTP
- Voice Features: Adaptive jitter buffer (AJB), Comfort noise generation (CNG), HD Voice, Packet loss concealment (PLC), Voice activity detection (VAD)
- Network Ports Qty: 2 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Security: IEEE 802.1X, TLS, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Network Features: Class 4 PoE, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) compatible
- Phone Connections: 4 pin USB Type A, 5 pin Micro-USB Type B
- Acoustic Clarity Technology, Echo cancellation, with Call Timer feature
- Up to 20 ft Microphone Reception
- Digital duplex
- Calling Services: Call Forwarding, Call Hold, Call Transfer, Call Waiting
- Bluetooth Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Wireless Interface Provided: Bluetooth / NFC
Dimensions & Weight (Base)
- Width: 3 in
- Depth: 15.1 in
- Height: 13.1 in
- Weight: 33.5 oz
Polycom Trio 8800 is the only standards-based conference phone certified on Microsoft Office 365 giving Skype for Business users a familiar experience with break-through innovations.
We love to talk about video conferencing, and help our customers get the best value for their project.
Click “Add to Cart” above to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.