Polycom® VVX® 601 Business IP Phone, the ultimate premium business phone
Premium business media phones delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for busy corporate executives and managers. The Polycom® VVX® 601 is a premium business media phone designed to enhance collaboration and personal productivity
Certified by Zoom for use with Zoom Phone:
- Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity: The VVX 601 offers both Polycom® HD Voice™ and Polycom® Acoustic Fence™ technologies. Together, they dramatically improve the most important component of the VVX experience—voice clarity.
- Simplicity and ease-of-use: Give your executives and managers the best unified communications (UC) experience and the industry’s highest-quality business media phone. Designed for a broad range of environments from small and medium businesses to large enterprises, the Polycom VVX 601 improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on their computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC’s desktop to include the Polycom VVX 601 screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
- Maximum Productivity for Everyone: The Polycom VVX 601 is easy to deploy and simple to manage through the Web-based, intuitive configuration tool. Its enterprise-grade Zero Touch Provisioning and serverbased configuration on large-scale deployments as well as our redirection services gives your administrators the ability to easily provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
- Premium phone with premium features: The Polycom VVX 601 provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and a digital photo frame. Polycom VVX 601 users access streaming content using the included video playback feature. The Polycom VVX 601 comes ready for future expansion modules and applications such as video- conferencing with the Polycom VVX Camera. The optional Polycom VVX Camera installs in seconds and enables the Polycom VVX 601 to connect into video conferences directly from the user’s desk, without requiring a costly, dedicated video-conference room.
What's In the Box:
- VVX 601 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Desk Stand
- Network (LAN) cable—CAT-5E
- External universal AC adaptor (optional, 48V 0.52A DC)
- Quick Start and Setup Guide
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Size: 8.5 x 6 x 7 in in (WxHxD)
- Weight: 2.0 lbs