- Featuring a great Huddle Room Camera Logitech Rally Camera
- Room Audio featuring the Nureva HDL300
- RingCentral Rooms Console touch screen for room controls
- Dell OptiPlex with i7 Quad Core processor built for RingCentral Rooms & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Installation & Support Services Available
RingCentral Rooms Hardware Solution with the RingCentral Rooms configured Dell OptiPlex, featuring the Logitech Rally Camera and Nureva HDL300
Get that modern look, no wires running across the table, only the RingCentral Rooms console. This kit is designed to give you a superior video conferencing experience and zero distractions for your in-room participants. With whisper-quiet mechanical Pan/Tilt/Zoom, razor-sharp 15X HD zoom, expansive 90° field of view, and powerful 4K sensor, Rally Camera captures every person in the room with truly phenomenal video quality. The audio is provided by the Nureva HDL300, a wall-mounted solution that drenches your room with thousands of virtual microphones, and rich, vibrant sounds. The Nureva was designed for video conferencing and voice communication to provide the ultimate in-room experience. This is our go-to solution any conference room, boardroom or team work space (audio cover up to 25'x30').
You deserve the Quality of Dell and the Power of Intel i7 Quad Core
VCG believes in only selling equipment we have personally tested so you get the best possible solution for the price. That's why we have shifted our run computing platform to the Dell OptiPlex, configured with the Intel i7 Quad Core CPU. This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, Intel Iris high performance graphics, and fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Enterprise - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
In addition, the Dell OptiPlex delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display with the included mounting brackets. You need processing and graphics power for your RingCentral Rooms - to ensure smooth video and to run your most demanding applications. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Dell and the processing power of the Intel i7 Quad Core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing optimized device that will give you years of service from VCG.
Bring Your Own Display
All our RingCentral Rooms kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our RingCentral Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what it can do for their companies. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
RingCentral Rooms Camera
With premium industrial design and an Ultra-HD imaging system, Rally Camera tops the lineup of standalone video cameras from Logitech.
- 15x zoom
- Pan step 0.45°; tilt step 0.25° (precisely controlled by remote control)
- f/1.8 to f/2.8 (fast lens, perfect picture even in low light)
- Full HD 1080p
- 260° pan; 115° tilt
- 82° FOV (diagonal)
RingCentral Rooms Audio
Nureva HDL300 is a wall mounted audio solution which give you full room coverage with over 8K virtual microphones. It is easily mounted on the wall giving you a modern look, while keeping your workspaces free from clutter.
- Integrated Audio Array
- Continuously self-calibrating acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Advanced digital signal processor (DSP)
- Position-based automatic gain control (AGC)
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
RingCentral Rooms Console
Heckler Design Consoles are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad providing you complete control over your RingCentral Rooms.
Heckler Design RingCentral Rooms Console
Built specifically for RingCentral Rooms, low profile, positions iPad ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop console.
RingCentral Rooms Compute
This slim-format computer also packs the highest performance available with Intel® Core i7, integrated graphics, 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, fully licensed Microsoft Windows 10® IoT Enterprise and RingCentral Rooms pre-installed - this is the best way to get your rooms up and running fast.
- Configured for RingCentral Rooms - with RingCentral Rooms pre-installed
- Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise IoT license
- Intel Core i7-8700T with 6 Cores
- 16GB, 120SSD, 2x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with MU-MIMO + Bluetooth 5
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your RingCentral Rooms
RingCentral Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every RingCentral Rooms Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- RingCentral Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
RingCentral Rooms Optional Services
We Offer Optional Installation Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Either Option is Available Nationwide for all your offices
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.