- Featuring a great Huddle Room Camera AVer CAM520 Pro 2
- Room Audio featuring the Nureva HDL300
- Integrated RingCentral Room Controller featuring Apple iPad and Heckler Design Table Console with POE
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Installation & Support Services Available
RingCentral Solution with the RingCentral configured Apple Mac Mini M1, featuring the AVer CAM520 Pro 2 and Nureva HDL300 for conference rooms up to 25' x 25'
Experience the difference within your RingCentral (and get rid of the clutter on your table) when you create a realistic experience for everyone in the room, online or on the phone. The HDL300 system has been engineered from scratch to create an outstanding experience for people who need to connect and collaborate with colleagues at a distance. Simply put, the HDL300 system is the most advanced audio conferencing solution ever created at a price point everyone can afford. This RingCentral kit also includes our go-to cameras - the AVer CAM520 Pro 2. This camera is perfect for any meeting or class room. It has 12x zoom, 1080p high definition for a quality picture, 10 presets via the remote control, and flawless PTZ movement (no picture flutter).
The Apple Mac Mini M1 - Engineered for Quality
RingCentral has designed their video conferencing platform to take full advantage of the Mac Mini M1. This slim-format computer packs the highest performance available, boosting CPU by 3x and graphics by 6x. It is configured with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, high performance graphics, and macOS Big Sur.
In addition, the Apple Mac Mini M1 delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display. You need processing and graphics power for your RingCentral - to ensure smooth video quality. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Apple and the processing power of the M1 8-core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing computing platform optimized for today and into the future.
Bring Your Own Display
All our RingCentral kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our RingCentral kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
Video Conference Gear works closely with RingCentral to ensure our video conferencing kits are designed to fit your needs. The goal is to ensure you are up and running as quickly as possible. We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what it can do for their employees. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
The AVer CAM Pro 2 Professional/Enterprise Grade Video Conference Camera this is our long-time favorite camera and is our go-to camera within the office.
- 18X Total Zoom (12X Optical Zoom with PTZ)
- IP Based Management and Streaming
- SmartFrame Technology
- Wide field of view (FOV) of 84.5°
- Full HD 1080p
- 170° pan; 120° tilt
Nureva HDL300 is a wall mounted audio solution which give you full room coverage with over 8K virtual microphones. It is easily mounted on the wall giving you a modern look, while keeping your workspaces free from clutter.
- Integrated Audio Array
- Continuously self-calibrating acoustic echo cancellation (AEC)
- Advanced digital signal processor (DSP)
- Position-based automatic gain control (AGC)
- Single cable, power over ethernet (POE)
Heckler Design Consoles are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad providing you complete control over your RingCentral. Built specifically for RingCentral, low profile, positions iPad ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop console.
Apple Mac Mini M1 configured for RingCentral
The Apple Mac Mini M1 features the Apple M1 chip, with up to 3x improved CPU processing performance and 6x faster graphic performance. The Mac Mini was engineered for today's demanding computing requirements while consuming 60% less energy than previous Mac Mini generations.
- Configured for RingCentral - with RingCentral pre-installed
- Apple macOS Big Sur
- Apple M1 chip 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU
- 16GB, 256GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt USB 4 ports, 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3.1
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, High-speed Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your RingCentral
RingCentral Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every RingCentral Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- RingCentral Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
RingCentral Optional Services
We Offer Optional Installation Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Either Option is Available Nationwide for all your offices
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.