- Featuring the PanaCast 50 video soundbar
- Room Audio by PanaCast 50
- Integrated RingCentral Rooms Console featuring Apple iPad and Heckler Design Tabletop Enclosure with POE
- Apple Mac Mini designed for RingCentral Rooms & Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse for room setup
- All accessories included mounts, cables and connectors
- Optional Installation & Support Services Available
RingCentral Rooms kit with the RingCentral Rooms configured Apple Mac Mini M1, featuring the PanaCast 50 - camera and audio in one unit!
Experience the difference with full 180° panoramic room view can make, from a leader in super wide angle cameras. The PanaCast 50 from Jabra is a professional all-in-one video soundbar, with integrated camera and room audio. Built specifically for hard to "configure" rooms, the PanaCast 50 uses advanced intelligence to focus on room participants, speaker or even the in-room whiteboard.
180° Immersive Meetings: Three 13-megapixel cameras, mounted in a high-precision multi-camera array, create a real-time video stream with our unique 180° field of view. This covers every part of the room – from wall to wall – so whatever work setup you’re running these days, your teams can still meet in person while keeping a safe distance from each other. Outstanding Audio Quality: The PanaCast 50 has reinvented meeting room audio for modern working, with eight professional-grade microphones and the most advanced beamforming technology that detects human voices, backed up with intelligent algorithms which reduce disruptive noise. Tested by us and ready to go.
The Apple Mac Mini M1 - Engineered for Quality
RingCentral has designed their video conferencing platform to take full advantage of the Mac Mini M1. This slim-format computer packs the highest performance available, boosting CPU by 3x and graphics by 6x. It is configured with 16GB RAM, 120GB SSD, high performance graphics, and macOS Big Sur.
In addition, the Apple Mac Mini M1 delivers UltraHD 4K quality easily to a dual display room setup. Solid state all the way through and mounted directly behind the display. You need processing and graphics power for your RingCentral Rooms - to ensure smooth video quality. Also, over time, video conferencing software has been "bulked" up to handle the increased collaboration requirements of many business applications - it only makes sense to go with the quality of Apple and the processing power of the M1 8-core. You can trust you are buying a video conferencing computing platform optimized for today and into the future.
Bring Your Own Display
All our RingCentral Rooms kits are ready to be plugged into the displays of your choice - and work in either single display, or dual display setup. All our RingCentral Rooms kits work with any HDMI monitor or smart display (up to 4K resolution). And all kits are capable of utilizing multiple displays - the typical room being either a single or double display. Buy one of our kits, and add the monitor (or monitors) or your choice.
A Partner You Can Trust
Video Conference Gear works closely with RingCentral to ensure our video conferencing kits are designed to fit your needs. The goal is to ensure you are up and running as quickly as possible. We have been designing, integrating and supporting video conferencing rooms for years - and have help hundreds of companies around the world experience firsthand what it can do for their employees. All the products we sell are fully tested by us. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At Video Conference Gear, we do that - we only represent the best in the industry.
RingCentral Rooms Camera & Audio
Innovative all-in-one design with 180° wall-to-wall view of the room, mount it either above or below the display
- 4K UltraHD resolution
- 180° field of view - provided by 3 integrated cameras
- ePTZ (pan, tilt, zoom)
- 6x lossless digital zoom
- Immersive sound via 4 speakers
- 8 Beamforming mics pick up voices at every seat and focus on the active talker while suppressing ambient noise
RingCentral Rooms Console
Heckler Design Enclosures are designed and built to last, and provide a sleek, modern look. They are bundled with an Apple iPad providing you complete control over your RingCentral Rooms.
Heckler Design RingCentral Rooms Secure Enclosure
Built specifically for RingCentral Rooms, low profile, positions iPad ergonomically for conference room attendees to easily use. The console keeps your iPad safe with tamper resistant features. Easy setup and power via the included PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) adapter, specifically designed for use with the Heckler Design tabletop enclosure.
RingCentral Rooms Compute
Apple Mac Mini M1 configured for RingCentral Rooms
The Apple Mac Mini M1 features the Apple M1 chip, with up to 3x improved CPU processing performance and 6x faster graphic performance. The Mac Mini was engineered for today's demanding computing requirements while consuming 60% less energy than previous Mac Mini generations.
- Configured for RingCentral Rooms - with RingCentral Rooms pre-installed
- Apple macOS Big Sur
- Apple M1 chip 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU
- 16GB, 256GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt USB 4 ports, 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3.1
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, High-speed Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Slim profile mounts easily behind display
- VESA mount with adapter box included
Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse
- Used during setup of your RingCentral Rooms
RingCentral Rooms Mounts, Cables & Accessories
Every RingCentral Rooms Kit comes with everything you need for a Dual Display setup. We want you to be up and running as quickly as possible. There is nothing more frustrating than needing an extra cable or mount to finish your room installation.
- Camera Mounting Bracket
- Audio Mounting (if required)
- HDMI and Display Cables + Connectors for Dual Displays
- 6 Outlet Powerstrip
- RingCentral Rooms Quick Start Tabletent from Video Conference Gear
- Additional USB cables, extenders, or connectors (if required)
RingCentral Rooms Optional Services
We Offer Optional Installation Services
- Choose from remote installation support - we're there to help you prepare your room, stage your equipment, and make sure your room is ready to use
- Full onsite installation including project planning, product installation, integration and setup
- Either Option is Available Nationwide for all your offices
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.