Shure Microflex® Advance™ MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphone
With versatile mounting options, the MXA910 delivers speech that’s naturally intelligible, giving you widespread coverage for AV needs of all sizes. Collaboration. Presentation. Training. With no mics or cables in the way, you’re free speak, and clear to connect.
Audio Capture / DSP
Steerable Coverage™ Technology
- Up to eight discrete steerable lobes for precise positioning
- Provides full room coverage for areas up to 30’x30’ right out of the box
- New Autofocus™ Technology continually adjusts lobe location in real time for optimal audio performance
- Faster Auto-Position tool for quick and accurate lobe deployment
Software Control and Monitoring
Designer (v3.2) System Configuration Software
- Enables the creation of projects with multiple “virtual” or live MXA910 Ceiling Array Microphones positioned over an imported room layout diagram, with real-time audio routing between Shure Networked Audio Devices.
- Built in Auto Position tool easily adjusts lobes toward each participant's voice.
SystemOn™ Audio Asset Management Software
- Enables remote monitoring of all MXA910 parameters, including mute status and network connectivity
- Dante™ / AES67 Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0 / 3) and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party controllers including Crestron and AMX
Shure Network Audio Encryption provides encrypted Dante audio when used with IntelliMix® P300 Audio Conferencing Processor and ANI4IN, ANI4OUT, ANI22 and ANIUSB-MATRIX.
Hardware / Installation
- Available in two sizes and three colors (white, black, aluminium; detachable grille can also be custom painted)
- Plenum rated: certified compliant with UL2043 standard
- Dust rating: IEC 60529 IP5X Dust Protected
- Integrated LED light bar has 19 color options and 5 level of brightness
Versatile installation options include flush mount (ceiling grid), VESA mount, wire rope suspension and hard ceiling mount.
- A910-25MM: Configures a 600mm Ceiling Array for a 625mm grid.
- A910-JB: Allows the Ethernet cable connected to the array to be installed inside flex conduit.
- A910-HCM Hard Ceiling Mount: Can be pre-installed in the ceiling and the MXA910 installed later using the access door. Provides knockouts for conduit connections.
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.