Phoenix Audio MT505 - SIP & USB Speakerphone for Conference Rooms
Phoenix Audio has been providing USB audio products for a while now. The release of the Spider MT505 changes everything. Finally a room based speakerphone that brings together both worlds SIP & USB. Now you no longer need two different speakerphones on the table.
- SIP telephony & USB soft codec connectivity to address both video conferencing and audio conference meetings. The Spider also supports a three way call bridge between both interfaces to provide maximum flexibility.
- Unparalleled daisy chaining capabilities to up to 14 slave units to cover any size conference room.
- Intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
The Spider is compatible with PC (Windows and Linux) and Macintosh (MAC OS).
- Four microphone beamforming array
- Full duplex communication
- Automatic gain control
- Bridging between USB and VoIP/SIP/IP
- Echo Canceling
- LED lit control buttons
- Noise Reduction
- Supports PoE ( Power over Ethernet)
- Dual audio/video Platforms
- DSP Based Algorithms
- Daisy Chainable
- Directional LED lighting
Click “Add to Cart” above to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.