Smart Spider MT503 is the latest advanced technology from Phoenix Audio
Enhanced Audio Conferencing in a compact speakerphone!
Spider USB and Smart Interface
The Smart Spider is a high-quality conference speakerphone that will turn any room into a professional conference room. It has an exceptionally large pickup and broadcasting range, yet is small in size and discreet in design. The Smart Spider utilizes multiple microphones, a uniquely designed speaker, and a powerful DSP to achieve commanding performance. The Smart Spider model connects to any computer as well as any analog audio device. It comes with a 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable adaptor that allows you to link to almost any smartphone or tablet device.
The intuitive and interactive user interface is incorporated through LED lights and discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
The Smart Spider MT503 is an ideal USB and analog audio solution for:
- Smartphone and tablet conferencing
- Small offices or home offices
- Small to very large conference rooms
- Classrooms and training rooms
Four microphone beamforming array, Full duplex communication, Echo cancelling, Noise suppression, Automatic gain control, Daisy chainable, Single source daisy chain powering, Bridging between USB and “Smart” device, Internal battery, Interchangeable interface modules, Durable aluminum casing, LED lit control buttons, Intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
EACH UNIT INCLUDES:
- USB cable
- International power supply adaptor
- Daisy chain cable (Ethernet)
- 2.5mm (male) to 3.5mm 4pin (male) cable
- Interchangeable wire slot cover
- User manual
- 2 years
- UBS interface (mini B connector)
- 3.5mm external loudspeaker and microphone jack
- Volume Up / Volume Down buttons
- Daisy chain expandability of up to 15 units
- Power consumption: 5V 500mA peak through USB and wall mount AC/DC converted.
- Frequency response 50Hz – 16 KHz
- Low latency (10ms)
- Broadcast level (peak): 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Three-way bridging capability
- Noise cancellation > 10dB (without pumping noise)
- 100% full duplex – no attenuation (in either direction) during full duplex
- High-end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Acoustic echo cancellation > 40dB with conversion speed of 40dB/sec
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
- 4 high-quality directional microphones
- Direction-finding algorithm (determines the presence and direction of a speaker)
- Beamforming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a defined direction)
- Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
- 7” diameter, 1-7/8” height
- Weight: 1.75 lbs
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- Plug-and-play - No installation or drivers
- Audio setup utility is available for Windows
- The setup utility helps monitor the audio input and output level but is not required
- Recording utility is available for Windows
- Recording utility allows you to record conversations to your computer via the device
- Operating systems: Windows 98 and up / Linux / MacOS.
Your satisfaction is our #1 goal.
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.
We provide installation services all over the USA!