Go Digital for Every Meeting Room!
iPad Conference Room Information Kits for Teem EventBoard & Heckler Design WindFall® Wall Mount Enclosure
EventBoard’s conference room booking displays can help you put an end to scheduling headaches and keep meetings on track. Get rid of analog conference room signs that need to be updated constantly. EventBoard’s room display software, available for iPad or Android tablets, shows live-time availability at a glance. In addition, employees can make reservations right from the display, making it easy to schedule a room on the fly and encouraging spontaneous collaboration.
Securely mount an Apple iPad 9.7-inch on any wall – with style. WindFall Wall Mount offers architectural-grade aesthetics, commercial-grade construction, and tamper-resistant assembly. WindFall Wall Mount is perfect for home automation, security camera monitoring, and music control.
Teem + Heckler Design Kit Features
- Designed for Use with Teem EventBoard
- Conference Room Scheduling Integrates Easily with Common Calendaring Platforms
- Customizable Simple Interface
- Room Signage for Modern Look
- Ready for PoE (with multiple options available)
- Two Color Options Available: Grey Black (shown) and Grey White
- Enclosures are Paintable to Match Your Office
- Tamper-Resistant Assembly
- Enclosure designed by Dean Heckler & Yao Wang
In The Kit
- Heckler Design WindFall Side Mount Enclosure for Apple iPad
- Apple iPad 9.7", Silver, WiFi
- Lightning-3M - Right angle 3 Meter lightning cable (standard)
- Power Over Ethernet Module, Power Over Ethernet + Networking, or Redpark Gigabit + PoE (optional)
Give your Zoom Rooms an upgrade and the look they deserve!
Find Similar Products by Category
Click “Add to Cart” above to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.