Phoenix Audio MT502 - PSTN (FXS/RJ11) & USB Speakerphone for Conference Rooms
Phoenix Audio has been providing USB audio products for a while now. The release of the Spider MT502 changes everything. Finally a room based speakerphone that brings together both worlds analog voice via PSTN & USB. Now you no longer need two different speakerphones on the table.
- PSTN telephony & USB soft codec connectivity to address both video conferencing and audio conference meetings. The Spider also supports a three way call bridge between both interfaces to provide maximum flexibility.
- Unparalleled daisy chaining capabilities to up to 14 slave units to cover any size conference room.
- Intuitive and interactive user interface that is incorporated through LED lights discreetly placed throughout the unit. The Spider comes to life when it is in action and displays only the needed functions depending on the specific scenario to provide an easy to use audio solution for your conference room.
The Spider is compatible with PC (Windows and Linux) and Macintosh (MAC OS).
- Four microphone beamforming array
- Full duplex communication
- Automatic gain control
- Bridging between USB and PSTN
- Echo Canceling
- LED lit control buttons
- Noise Reduction
- Supports PoE ( Power over Ethernet)
- Dual audio/video Platforms
- DSP Based Algorithms
- Daisy Chain-able
- Directional LED lighting
- Frequency Response 50Hz—16KHz
- Low latency (10ms)
- Broadcast level (peak): 92dB SPL @1m (5 watts RMS)
- Three-way bridging capability
- Noise cancellation > 10dB (without pumping noise)
- 100% full duplex – no attenuation (in either direction) during full duplex
- High-end performance confirms to ITU-T G.167
- Acoustic echo cancellation > 40dB/sec
- Residual echo is suppressed to the environment noise level, preventing artificial ducking of signal
- 4 high-quality directional microphones
- Beam-forming algorithm (forms and directs audio beams towards a define direction)
- Automatic voice-level adjustment (AGC)
- Dimension: 7” diameter, 1-7/8” height
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Metal case and metal grill mesh for high RFI immunity and product durability
- High RFI immunity and product durability
- Plug-and-Play – No installation or additional drivers required
- Audio Setup Utility is available for Windows.
- Recording utility is available for Windows.
- Recording utility allows you to record conversations to your computer via the device.
- Operating systems: Windows 98 and up / Linux / MacOS.
- USB cable
- 48V power supply International AC adapter
- Daisy chain cable (Ethernet)
- Telephone cable
- Two years.
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.
Customers also viewed