Kramer VIA Collage
VIA Collage is a wireless presentation and collaboration solution that is ideal for the classroom or training room
With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time, share files and chat with individuals or multiple participants simultaneously.
VIA Collage supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps,such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GotoMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®. The solution is ideal for any size meeting room or classroom.
The award winning VIA Collage is the only wireless solution that can show six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays !!
- When its easier to show than tell, VIA lets you stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60)
- Wireless Connection - Connect wirelessly with your own device.
- No dongle needed but optional dongle are available if you want to use it as plug and play
- iOS Mirroring - Show any content from your iOS device on the main display.
- Multimedia - Share uninterrupted full HD wireless video streaming (up to 1080p60), MP3 files and photos.
- Cloud-Based - Drag and drop files to the Cloud to share instantly with other users.
- Start Collaboration - Click to collaborate through a common display.
- Multiple users can edit and control what’s happening on the main display at the same time.
- File Sharing - Share files with one or several participants.
- Whiteboard - Annotate, illustrate and edit shared documents with any regular or touch−panel device.
- Enable Control - Give a participant control over a presenter’s MAC® or PC laptop.
- Chat - Send an instant message to another user.
- Web Browser - Open any browser to display content from a Web site.
- View Main Display - View the main display on your own device.
- Third-Party Apps - Support for office and conferencing applications, such as Microsoft Office®, Skype®, GotoMeeting®, Lync®, and WebEx®.
- HDMI Input - Connect any HDMI source (camera, DVD, Blu−ray™) and present it on the main display.
- Multilingual Support - Experience VIA in your language.
- INPUTS: 1 HDMI, 4 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0, 1 LAN on a RJ−45 connector (1 iAMT8.0 on an RJ−45 connector, for future use), 1 unbalanced stereo audio (line or mic).
- GRAPHIC OUTPUTS: 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort. PORT: 1 RS−232 on a 9−pin D−sub connector for projector control (for future use). AUDIO OUTPUT: Analog line out, embedded HDMI.
- PROCESSOR: 2.9GHz quad core, low power consumption.
- MAIN MEMORY: 4GB, high speed. STORAGE: 64GB, solid−state drive. LAN: Dual gigabit LAN port, 10/100/1000/auto, one with iAMT 8.0.
- AUDIO: Integrated high definition audio 5.1 channel.
- POWER SUPPLY: 120W power adapter (19V, 6A).
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 100V~220V AC, 50/60Hz, auto sensing.
- NET WEIGHT: 2.3kg (5.1lbs).
- DIMENSIONS: 29.7cm x 5.6cm x 21.1cm (11.7” x 2.2” x 8.3”) W, D, H.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES:
- 3 power cords (US, EU, UK), DP to HDMI Kramer adapter.
- OPTIONAL ACCESSORY:
- 2U rack adapter.
Experience True Collaboration with Kramer VIA Collage - Now with iOS mirroring
Introduction to VIA Collage
Find Similar Products by Category
Are you ready to turn YOUR room into a powerful cloud conferencing room in just seconds?
We provide installation and integration services all over the USA!
Click “Add to Cart” to transform your space into a collaboration room instantly, without the huge price tag or complicated equipment of traditional conferencing devices!
Questions? Just click CHAT NOW below.
Customers also viewed