- Designed for Video Conferencing and VoIP
- Ready to Use, Plug-and-Play
- Extended Pickup Range - Up to 35 feet
- 360 degree listening field
- Highest Sound Quality Available from Acoustic Magic
- Compatible with all major video conferencing and VoIP platforms
Voice Tracker III Array Microphone from Acoustic Magic
The Voice Tracker III array microphone is an updated version of our tremendously successful Voice Tracker I. It has a longer pickup range and frequency response (for improved sound quality).
The Voice Tracker III Array Microphone contains 8 separate microphones that work together to form a “listening beam” that automatically steers to the active talker. The listening beam creates spatial filtering, which when combined with the constructive addition of the 8 mic elements results in pick up ranges greater than 30 feet with a wide field of view.
The Voice Tracker III ideal for recording and conferencing application involving large groups. The output is through USB port (with the included USB adapter) or a 3.5mm jack, at mic level. The Voice Tracker III comes with a 6-foot audio cable, a wall power converter for USA voltage/plug, and a ceiling/wall mount.
- Single, self-scanning “listening beam” automatically and electronically steered to the active talker, minimizing required setup
- 360 degree field of view, but more sensitive from the front
- Two stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- 8 element, 22 inch long array for maximum range
- 5 element LED display to indicate location of chosen talker
- Ceiling/Wall mount and power converter from 120V AC to 6V DC included
- 35+ feet for meeting recording (depends on acoustic characteristics of the room.)
- Mic level
- USB or 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- Same signal on tip & ring
- 500 ohm output impedance
- Measured at 12 feet on axis
- limited 1-year warranty
Warranty InformationLimited 1-year Warranty
Nationwide Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You can Trust
We have a full range of services available for your Video Conferencing projects - from a single room, to a nationwide rollout. We can help you design, configure, install and support your organizations video conferencing needs. We know first hand how video conferencing products for your meeting rooms can create confusion, when you're buying multiple components. We believe you should get high quality products, from the best manufacturers - then buy from a partner who tests what they sell, and gives you the best experience for your dollar. At VideoConferenceGear.com, we do that - we only represent the best and test everything we sell before we recommend it or sell it online.