Voice Tracker III Array Microphone from Acoustic Magic
The Voice Tracker III array microphone is an updated version of our tremendously successful Voice Tracker I. It has a longer pickup range and frequency response (for improved sound quality).
The Voice Tracker III Array Microphone contains 8 separate microphones that work together to form a “listening beam” that automatically steers to the active talker. The listening beam creates spatial filtering, which when combined with the constructive addition of the 8 mic elements results in pick up ranges greater than 30 feet with a wide field of view.
The Voice Tracker III ideal for recording and conferencing application involving large groups. The output is through USB port (with the included USB adapter) or a 3.5mm jack, at mic level. The Voice Tracker III comes with a 6 foot audio cable, a wall power converter for USA voltage/plug, and a ceiling/wall mount.
- Single, self-scanning “listening beam” automatically and electronically steered to the active talker, minimizing required setup
- 360 degree field of view, but more sensitive from the front
- Two stage noise reduction (spatial filtering and noise reduction processing)
- 8 element, 22 inch long array for maximum range
- 5 element LED display to indicate location of chosen talker
- Ceiling/Wall mount and power converter from 120V AC to 6V DC included
- 35+ feet for meeting recording (depends on acoustic characteristics of the room.)
- Mic level
- USB or 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- Same signal on tip & ring
- 500 ohm output impedance
- Measured at 12 feet on axis
- limited 1-year warranty